STV: Charles Green agreed to receive a £25,000 payment from Craig Whyte.

No.12

This is all very, very murky. All you guys are throwing who are throwing your hand in with Green and defending him, we have no clear picture if maybe he did set out to act as a front for Whyte, then did the dirty and seized the opportunity for himself. I have always said Green was a snake oil salesman and a lot of guys have told me to shut the fuck up in the past. But this shows how cunning and cut throat he really is. I hope he still does well for the club, but what you guys can't see and I have seen all along is that he is playing you all for a long term profit. He doesn't give a fuck about us, or the club. He is just a very shrewd operator. Either much better, or much worse than Whyte.

Shut the fuck up. Now its not so in the past.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah well, I'm not saying he will. But just wait until maybe he fucks all of you over too. A guy as clever and shrewd as him is capable of almost anything.

Unless of course you all think you're cleverer ... It's a thought a lot of people must at least now be thinking. You should think it. It is simple common sense to try to keep one beady eye on everything he does.

Yeah well, I'm not saying he will. But just wait until maybe he fucks all of you over too. A guy as clever and shrewd as him is capable of almost anything.

Unless of course you all think you're cleverer ...

Aye it does show we have to be careful. I've always been wary to be honest.

Pre CVA rejection the company model would have been Sevco 5588 which Whyte might have been linked to.

When the CVA was rejected, Sevco Scotland bought the assets hence shafting Whyte.

I am not sure if that is the case, but that looks like what happened

Does he really think he's going to coast back into town as if nothing happened? The guys a fucking madman.

It's best not to try and get your head around Craig Whyte and his plans, I tried it last year and I ended up pulling my hair out over it.

The guy should be in Carstairs.

Depends what it was.

They say they have seen proof the payment was sent on a particular date and that they seen the funds leave the account 4 days later.

Sounds like they have seen the proof of a cheque being issued, then the funds leaving the account after the clearing period.

Craig Whytes account.........

Have we seen the account is was sent to and that it was recieved?

I'm sorry but this "man" managed to screw 28 million out of ticketus yet now he's telling the truth, he is a fucking CONMAN

sevco 5088 bought the assets originally (as confirmed by the club in July) these were then transferred to Sevco Scotland which was then renamed 'The Rangers Football Club ltd'.

Charles Green hasnt denied that Sevco5088 was Craig Whye but he has said they bought nothing. Forgive me but I am confused .

Can anyone unravel this.

The only person I trust to steer us though all this shit is Ally. I think he can see that we are still running with wolves and that we're not out of the woods yet. I don't know what Green will do. I think it's increasingly obvious that he is motivated by raw self-interest. Ally on the other hand is motivated by a pure love of the club. In my view, despite whatever you think of his managerial skills, he is almost certainly the most loyal bear who has ever lived. Without him there and without him there to care so much, or club would probably have been sunk, or broken up for scrap and sold for real estate a long time ago. You guys should never forget what we owe this man.

We need him there to keep an eye on Green and to try to steer the club past Green too, should the need ever arise to do this. I think all Ally wants is to see the club put in safe hands.

The only person I trust to steer us though all this shit is Ally. I think he can see that we are still running with wolves and that we're not out of the woods yet. I don't know what Green will do. I think it's increasingly obvious that he is motivated by raw self-interest. Ally on the other hand is motivated by a pure love of the club. In my view, despite whatever you think of his managerial skills, he is almost certainly the most loyal bear who has ever lived. Without him there and without him there to care so much, or club would probably have been sunk, or broken up for scrap and sold for real estate a long time ago. You guys should never forget what we owe this man.

We need him there to keep an eye on Green and to try to steer the club past Green too, should the need ever arise to do this. I think all Ally wants is to see the club put in safe hands.

In short, there are lies that have been told. Almost certainly by Green to Whyte, probably to many of the Rangers fans too, probably to the media and possibly some of those lies are still being told now. Until it gets unravelled in court, it's impossible to say who got lied to the most.

I'll say it now and hold my peace and wait until I see how the cards fall, but I think it's clear (and the evidence shows) that Green is the type of guy who will do anything and say anything to make a buck. Is that good for our club? We'll have to wait and see I guess. We are in a poker game boys. And that's my final word.

I'll say it now and hold my peace and wait until I see how the cards fall, but I think it's clear (and the evidence shows) that Green is the type of guy who will do anything and say anything to make a buck. Is that good for our club? We'll have to wait and see I guess.

You seem very obsessed your like the tax case boys we used to get on all the time, You have done three posts in a row on the same subject right after each other.

I reckon all this shit stirring by the media is being carried out to harm the rep of Charles Green and to affect our season ticket sales. The cracks are showing in the fanbase over Charles in the past week or so imho and thats exactly what the haters want!!! So what if Green shafted Whyte fuck him its the least he deserves !If there is anything in this i just hope Charles has it water tight!!!

The mhedia should be carrying out this type investigative journalism into Whyte and his purchase of Rangers.... Not Greens!!!