Charles Green challenged on Manchester United and Dallas Cowboys claims

tam watp

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone listen to Radio fucking Clyde tonight (I know, I know)?

The bheasts from the east are phoning in their droves to sympathise with Ally and the backroom staff. They are saying they knew Green was dodgy and in cahoots with Whyte all along. They are saying that we are about to go into administration again. The bheats want Green to go as they are scared of him.

The mhedia is whipping them all up into a frenzy, just like last fucking summer. And it just so happens they do this before the season tickets go on sale.

If Whyte thinks Green is guilty, then fucking take him to court and prove it, but until then, get behind the team, get behind the staff, get behind Charles Green.

FFS, take a step back and see that 'rumours', 'sources', 'allegedly' are being banded about all over the press. It's a fucking witch hunt to get rid of our outspoken CEO.

This feeding frenzy, and it is, has to fucking stop.

The bheasts thought we would die last summer, They were wrong.

The bheasts thought we would lose the big tax case. They were wrong.

The bheasts thought we would lose the EBT ruling. They were wrong.

Now they (including the media) think they can bring us down again.

We let them be right this time?

i can't help but throw more conspiracy theory into the mix. the timing of this assault on CG is interesting, you'd almost think someone is afraid that with Rangers a success in the SFL it might not be too long before that becomes the dominant body in Scottish football.

afterall if you'd gone to all the trouble of creating the SPL and had hopes of dominating the Scottish game for decades to come you'd be crapping yourself if you thought the SPL could go bust in the next 12 months - you might have to ask the SFL to admit you

so phone your journo mates throw more dirt at CG and start all the SFL clubs thinking Rangers can't be trusted

That is a possibility, and I would like to reserve my criticism of him to this particular interview only. I think Charles Green has to be more astute with the media; but the timing is interesting, as you say.

Highly doubt there is any campaign, Just pointing out there is no need to put it down to media agenda's against us after the media were spot on on 99% of things they said.

Of course Green isnt Craig Whyte, Just pointing out that this is similar to last year re media.

Highly doubt there is any campaign, Just pointing out there is no need to put it down to media agenda's against us after the media were spot on on 99% of things they said.

Of course Green isnt Craig Whyte, Just pointing out that this is similar to last year re media.

No Mhedia agenda??

Then why the mhedia hysteria over rubbish like the Man U story, So what if its not true, he was trying to convince scottish football that he had options to leave whilst being blackmailed for a license and forced to accept illegal punishments

Liewell is famed for this type of stuff and never a word is printed about it.

FFS I just spent the last 2 hours listening to Frank fuckin McIvennie saying that Green was finished here because he is in cohoots with Whyte and wont sell any season tickets for next year, and that he is saying all this so he can be forced out of Rangers. And all the while, the chuckling Frank, was being allowed to spout all this pish by yet another Mhedia outlet. Radio clyde.

It's a DEFINATE attempt to blacken his name and put doubt in the minds of us Bears,

Charles Green in an interview shocker, some cunt tell this clown to shut up.

This rant is not just aimed at you, it is just that you're the poor bugger who has annoyed me to the peak.

All the 'clowns' who keep telling CG to shut the fuck up need to take a good hard look at themselves. The BBC and other media sources are having a right good go at our club and Green is defending it. Why don't you guys shut the fuck up and let Green defend a club that has laid down for too long!

Didn't CG say all the initial stuff when he was trying to sell the share issue? He did that very well - and it was a means to an end to throw in some big names fuck sake. I just cant get worked up re a salesman being a saleman

What about a representative of Rangers being a compulsive attention seeker and making the club a laughing stock? Do you think you could get worked up about that?

No Mhedia agenda??

Then why the mhedia hysteria over rubbish like the Man U story, So what if its not true, he was trying to convince scottish football that he had options to leave whilst being blackmailed for a license and forced to accept illegal punishments

Liewell is famed for this type of stuff and never a word is printed about it.

FFS I just spent the last 2 hours listening to Frank fuckin McIvennie saying that Green was finished here because he is in cohoots with Whyte and wont sell any season tickets for next year, and that he is saying all this so he can be forced out of Rangers. And all the while, the chuckling Frank, was being allowed to spout all this pish by yet another Mhedia outlet. Radio clyde.

It's a DEFINATE attempt to blacken his name and put doubt in the minds of us Bears,

Spot on, mate.

(tu)

This rant is not just aimed at you, it is just that you're the poor bugger who has annoyed me to the peak.

All the 'clowns' who keep telling CG to shut the fuck up need to take a good hard look at themselves. The BBC and other media sources are having a right good go at our club and Green is defending it. Why don't you guys shut the fuck up and let Green defend a club that has laid down for too long!

What if he is a liar and a fraud ? we might have to thank the media one day for exposing Chuck. Why is everyone so damn gulable and taken in by this man? Probably the same folk who hailed CW as our white night and saviour....I'm not saying he is whyte mark 2 but I'm surprised how many people aren't more cautious , think we're in for an interesting summer.

Ah yes, at long last! Somebody who can make wild claims and not back them up, can publicly slate the team and can tell the media that he sometimes calls his mate a paki. Just what we've all been crying out for. :drugang:

Ah yes, at long last! Somebody who can make wild claims and not back them up, can publicly slate the team and can tell the media that he sometimes calls his mate a paki. Just what we've all been crying out for. :drugang:

Oh My God. When you put it like that, you're right. Charles Green should never ever be allowed to darken our door again.

FFS, Get a grip.

A cpl of ill advised, harmless sentences and people are comparing him with Whyte.

Why cant you see that the mhedia are making mountains out of molehills and people like you are falling for their pish.

What about a representative of Rangers being a compulsive attention seeker and making the club a laughing stock? Do you think you could get worked up about that?

I think our Charles has rattled a few cages, I think he likes the sound of his own voice, I think he should take a back seat and let our PR team be more visable in the short term, I believe there is a "get rid of CG" campaign now in full swing that the Rangers support should be wary of, I dont think the club is a laughing stock and I still support him.A few ill advised comments wont change that.

He's boring. How many other clubs chairmans spend their days taking in interviews? He's a waster.

How many other club's chairmen are in charge of clubs as big as Rangers and are constantly defending us against the vitriol that we face year on year?

Oh My God. When you put it like that, you're right. Charles Green should never ever be allowed to darken our door again.

FFS, Get a grip.

A cpl of ill advised, harmless sentences and people are comparing him with Whyte.

Why cant you see that the mhedia are making mountains out of molehills and people like you are falling for their pish.

Oh the media are loving it and making the most of it, I can see that clear as day. He keeps feeding them though, doesn't he? Why are people showing such blind faith and loyalty to this man?

I'm probably wrong, but did Chas not mention these things in meetings in pubs with the Rangers support, and if so did we as a support not Laud him as the most approachable CEO we have ever had.

STV will have phoned Ibrox and let them know they are doing a story about claims made by Chas, they will have gave them the option of having the story done by a reporter with the ending, Nobody at Ibrox was willing to comment on this. Or a face to face.

Is this not scraping the barrel.

It should be obvious that C Green has been very successful in reviving Rangers. The mhedia hate this. The fact that now on top of everything else the "Reconstruction" looks like falling flat on its face is just driving them over the edge. They blame C Green for this! So now their anti Rangers campaign is again kicking into high gear with anything they can come up with. Especially to try and dampen our season ticket numbers. They thought that another year in the lowest division would kill off Rangers or slow them down. That this may not now happen justs eats away at them.

If no reconstruction will the SPL be bankrupt soon? That's the real story being hidden here.