Who is Samuel Lloyd

The Dude

Amidst all the current 'revelations' about Green being involved with Whyte and assets being 'illegally' transferred from one company to another I thought I'd have a wee look at Sevco 5088 and see if anything jumped out at me. According to http://www.companiesintheuk.co.uk/directors/sevco-5088 the only directors of Sevco 5088 have been Charles Green and a Samuel Lloyd. LLoyd resigned as a director the same day Green was appointed so it may be the case that he simply set the company up but who is he? Does he have links to Whyte? Does he have previous links to Green? Think this is one for the RM detectives.

Amidst all the current 'revelations' about Green being involved with Whyte and assets being 'illegally' transferred from one company to another I thought I'd have a wee look at Sevco 5088 and see if anything jumped out at me. According to http://www.companiesintheuk.co.uk/directors/sevco-5088 the only directors of Sevco 5088 have been Charles Green and a Samuel Lloyd. LLoyd resigned as a director the same day Green was appointed so it may be the case that he simply set the company up but who is he? Does he have links to Whyte? Does he have previous links to Green? Think this is one for the RM detectives.

Arent these companies often setup by a third party, not sure of the reason.

Possibly. But who exactly is the third party?

A broker or something, someone who does it for a living, i'm prob talking shite

It's standard practice amongst law firms. They will have "shelf" companies and when a client wants to set one up they'll allocate that to them. Makes the process a lot quicker than creating 1 upon instruction.

It's standard practice amongst law firms. They will have "shelf" companies and when a client wants to set one up they'll allocate that to them. Makes the process a lot quicker than creating 1 upon instruction.

Knew I'd heard something bout it cheers.

On a quick google search the only guy that comes up is connected with Wetherspoons pubs, from Whitby.

don't know if that's the man or not?

very good business and iv met the big man many times, the owner. full of life but absolutely a top business man and honest.