Rangers was sold direct to Sevco Scotland, not via Sevco 5088

boss

You answer your own point. Clearly there was an avenue within the contract that allowed D&P to sell to Sevco Scotland. I would find such a clause to be normal and expected.

(tu) I hope you are correct Boss

I see the SFA want Green to explain what if any involvement Whyte has had.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see Whyte's old pal Aidan Earley is also claimed as a backer of Sevco5088. This is the guy who claimed Whyte promised him 20% of the shares but reneged. Real bedfellows these people and I can see Earley coming up with some counter claims to this story.

We know all that. Your quote even says the other terms of the contract were confidential, one of which perhaps allowed assignment. The assets were not, in the end, sold to Sevco 5088. And so what if Whyte can demonstrate an interest to Sevco 5088? It's nothing to do with us.

Boss you've done a great job on this one thanks. Thanks also to JCD for his help in adding some clarity to the situation.

Now is there anyone who could arrange for Whyte to be run over by a bus or and then sent to prison where he can hopefully be sexually abused,

Boss, one thing I don't understand is how Whyte can claim any subtantial ownership of assets. At best, he claims to have put £137k or so into Sevco5088 but the actual sale of assets was £5.5M. His claim on assets ended with the oldco liquidation, how can he sue for anything with a sum that is only about 2% of what the consortium payed D&P?

It seems likely that this is what happened. Whyte was strung along believing he had an interest in Sevco 5088 (and with recordings to back him up) but the Club was actually sold to Sevco Scotland without Whyte (or many others) realising. Whyte has never had any interest in Sevco Scotland and therefore has no claim over the Club.

The conman was conned, which is a nice thought.

This is what Green told me.

I see Whyte's old pal Aidan Earley is also claimed as a backer of Sevco5088. This is the guy who claimed Whyte promised him 20% of the shares but reneged. Real bedfellows these people and I can see Earley coming up with some counter claims to this story.

Did he not pocket 500k which allegedly went to Banstead Athletic?

Look, if a Man tries to destroy a house by setting a fire, you simply take the matches away from him. That's what Green did, He Knew, Duff and Phelps knew and Murray + Brian Kennedy knew, As did Everyone who had an interest, HMRC wouldn't do a deal. But they couldn't tell us that, there would have been an uproar, we were kept onside by the false tale of a CVA having a chance, when it had 100% no chance.

If Charles had some dialogue with the administrators, during which he let them know that Sevco 5088 was a holding company set up for Craig Whyte, would the Administrators sell assets to somebody who could not hold them.

Look, if a Man tries to destroy a house by setting a fire, you simply take the matches away from him. That's what Green did, He Knew, Duff and Phelps knew and Murray + Brian Kennedy knew, As did Everyone who had an interest, HMRC wouldn't do a deal. But they couldn't tell us that, there would have been an uproar, we were kept onside by the false tale of a CVA having a chance, when it had 100% no chance.

What about if he had a lighter? Could he not just go buy more matches?

What about if he went into the house and used the cooker?

I dont think I would be happy just taking the matches off the crazy bastard.

How could he not hold them?

The SFA had already decreed that He was not a fit and proper person, this prohibited him from owning a football club in Scotland.

"Rangers' Craig Whyte has been deemed "not a fit and proper person" to own a football club following an independent inquiry by Lord William Nimmo Smith."

Im sure he might have been able to control them through a proxy, ie Charles Green, But as we know Charles decided not to be a middleman.

The SFA had already decreed that He was not a fit and proper person, this prohibited him from owning a football club in Scotland.

"Rangers' Craig Whyte has been deemed "not a fit and proper person" to own a football club following an independent inquiry by Lord William Nimmo Smith."

Im sure he might have been able to control them through a proxy, ie Charles Green, But as we know Charles decided not to be a middleman.

It doesnt matter a jot what the SFA said. Unless Whyte had been struck off from being a director in a court of law, he was perfectly entitled to control of Rangers again.

The SFA might not have let us play football, but legally they could not stop him buying us. D&P could have sold to him legally with no problem.

It doesnt matter a jot what the SFA said. Unless Whyte had been struck off from being a director in a court of law, he was perfectly entitled to control of Rangers again.

The SFA might not have let us play football, but legally they could not stop him buying us. D&P could have sold to him legally with no problem.

Is this no a bit nit picking, if that was whytes intentions its a Straight jacket required not a swift toe to the baws.

Is this no a bit nit picking, if that was whytes intentions its a Straight jacket required not a swift toe to the baws.

It was in response to your post about 'Could D&P sell to Whyte if he could not hold the assets'? The answer is yes, nothing to stop them.

If he had regained control, he could have sold the club off to another party for £5m, or could even have bulldozed Ibrox and built flats. Neither of which would have required the SFA's approval.

It was in response to your post about 'Could D&P sell to Whyte if he could not hold the assets'? The answer is yes, nothing to stop them.

If he had regained control, he could have sold the club off to another party for £5m, or could even have bulldozed Ibrox and built flats. Neither of which would have required the SFA's approval.

Yeah mate you are right, after accusing you of nit picking I'm not going to start myself.

This is relevant to a number of theads tonight.

Forget what a "Rangers spokesman" said or didn't say some time last year, the fact of the matter is that the Club was sold direct from oldco to Sevco Scotland Limited. It was NOT sold to Sevco 5088 Limited and then transferred on to Sevco Scotland Limited. The Club and assets have never been owned by Sevco 5088 Limited despite the liar Whyte saying otherwise.

Here is an extract from the D&P interim report dated 10 July 2012:

"4.1 The Club continued to trade under the control of the Joint Administrators up to the date of the sale of the business and assets of the Company to Sevco on 14 June 2012."

"Sevco" is defined in the report as: "Sevco Scotland Limited of Ibrox Stadium, Glasgow G51 2XD (Company number SC425159)"

In the D&P final report dated 27 September 2012, they stated:

"7.1 A detailed outline of the marketing process undertaken by the Joint Administrators which preceded the sale of the business, history and certain assets of the Club to Newco on 14 June 2012, was provided in the previous report to creditors dated 10 July 2012."

"Newco" is defined in this report as "The Rangers Football Club Limited (Formerly Sevco Scotland Limited) of Ibrox Stadium, Glasgow G51 2XD (Company number SC425159)"

Facts are facts. We really need to stop doing the mhedia's job for them.

Bumped for topical relevance, given today's claims by Whyte and Earley (sp?) based on alleged document appointing them as directors of Sevco 5088, no Sevco Scotland.

The authenticity of those papers cannot be guaranteed, but even if genuine, they are irrelevant given the information above from Boss.

Bumped for topical relevance, given today's claims by Whyte and Earley (sp?) based on alleged document appointing them as directors of Sevco 5088, no Sevco Scotland.

The authenticity of those papers cannot be guaranteed, but even if genuine, they are irrelevant given the information above from Boss.

But did SevCo 5088 have the exclusivity agreement? If so, the assets should never have been sold to SevCo Scotland. This is Whytes angle.

This is relevant to a number of theads tonight.

Forget what a "Rangers spokesman" said or didn't say some time last year, the fact of the matter is that the Club was sold direct from oldco to Sevco Scotland Limited. It was NOT sold to Sevco 5088 Limited and then transferred on to Sevco Scotland Limited. The Club and assets have never been owned by Sevco 5088 Limited despite the liar Whyte saying otherwise.

Here is an extract from the D&P interim report dated 10 July 2012:

"4.1 The Club continued to trade under the control of the Joint Administrators up to the date of the sale of the business and assets of the Company to Sevco on 14 June 2012."

"Sevco" is defined in the report as: "Sevco Scotland Limited of Ibrox Stadium, Glasgow G51 2XD (Company number SC425159)"

In the D&P final report dated 27 September 2012, they stated:

"7.1 A detailed outline of the marketing process undertaken by the Joint Administrators which preceded the sale of the business, history and certain assets of the Club to Newco on 14 June 2012, was provided in the previous report to creditors dated 10 July 2012."

"Newco" is defined in this report as "The Rangers Football Club Limited (Formerly Sevco Scotland Limited) of Ibrox Stadium, Glasgow G51 2XD (Company number SC425159)"

Facts are facts. We really need to stop doing the mhedia's job for them.

Thank you.

Sick of reading people in here hysterically posting pish. How many times have completely irrelevant, but hugely undermining if true, bullshit stories been posted, and then yet another circus starts up. And I am trying and failing to remember one which was actually the story as said.

WATP

Thanks again Boss, facts always out in the end.