Has anyone got a list?

kelvd1873

150k fine IIRC

transfer embargo

kicked out of SPL

Most of the team left for nothing

we had to agree to pay all oldco's footballing debts ( which wasnt our debt anymore)

Couple of disrepute charges for nothing.

Very Very small piece of the TV deal, that we provide most of the viewers for.

There is probably some I am missing.

I am surprised they never banned us from signing romans , then they could get their press friends to run story after story re Big Bad Rangers and anti roman stance.

Also has anyone else wondered that these latest onslaughts may have on taking to players about signing for us will have?

150k fine IIRC

transfer embargo

kicked out of SPL

Most of the team left for nothing

we had to agree to pay all oldco's footballing debts ( which wasnt our debt anymore)

Couple of disrepute charges for nothing.

Very Very small piece of the TV deal, that we provide most of the viewers for.

There is probably some I am missing.

withholding of our SPL winnings ( negotiated away) and now the guff about paying for the side letters investigation and players tupe dispute.

One of the strangest is..........we could only sign under 18s yet others that have fallen foul of the rules have had signing ban on anyone over 21 years of age, that is a huge difference re players that you can sign.

Hearts were able to sign a player if another left. one in one out. Still they never paid there tax did they? so they should have got the same rule as us.

Hearts were able to sign a player if another left. one in one out. Still they never paid there tax did they? so they should have got the same rule as us.

Hearts are a total and utter car crash of a club yet the sporting integrity mob don't seem to be baying for blood which is strange.

If getting 7 winding up orders for non payment of tax is not bringing the game into disrepute then i really dont know what is.

Also compare Romanov's constantly running his mouth and facing no charges to Green being pulled up for an off the cuff remark to his mate.

One rule for Rangers and another for everyone else in this country, when Hearts get newcod i bet they are allowed to stay in the spl.