RST Statement

djbroxybear

I have every confidence that this current board of Directors, more than any other previous board, are more than aware of their their responsibilities as regards the governance of Rangers Football Club, and understand the consequences of failing to look after the Clubs interests. Lets let them get on with it without feeding the media frenzy any further. Disappointed the RST felt the need to issue a statement as it is pretty clear that the matters mentioned are being investigated both inside and outside Ibrox.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You are investing in RFC through the RST. FACT.

I did not need the RST to become a shareholder, if fact doing it that way I hand my shareholder power to someone else. So as a Shareholder, I trust MY board is discussing all of the issues related to Rangers on a regular basis and is in no need of the RST to attempt to tell them how to do their job. As a Shareholder I look upon RST as a destabilising organisation where it has placed money and now shareholder power in to the hands of a few in it’s organisation who have in the past advocated for actions that would have damaged the club, such as starve Green out. Please do not post any more of the attempts at telling others at Rangers how to do their jobs until you’re own organisation is more trustworthy.

Yes at least those who speak for the majority of fans make their move. good bless you guys we can sleep easy in out beds at night knowing you are looking after us .

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: one for every active member of your trust

I appreciate your support for the wonderful work of the RST however you may have over-stated the membership.

I did not need the RST to become a shareholder, if fact doing it that way I hand my shareholder power to someone else. So as a Shareholder, I trust MY board is discussing all of the issues related to Rangers on a regular basis and is in no need of the RST to attempt to tell them how to do their job. As a Shareholder I look upon RST as a destabilising organisation where it has placed money and now shareholder power in to the hands of a few in it’s organisation who have in the past advocated for actions that would have damaged the club, such as starve Green out. Please do not post any more of the attempts at telling others at Rangers how to do their jobs until you’re own organisation is more trustworthy.

Well said!!!!

ffs the rst that speak for a minority of the rangers fan base feeling once again they should issue demands and the likes, green has done more than any of these groups could and would be able too, unless the big buck blue whytes are waiting in the wings, infact why not just get all the resources together that they can muster and blow everyone out the water with a bid. or they could use underhand tactics of misleading fans on forums or planting seeds of doubts in fans heads, the actions of cetain people over the last year or so is deplorable to say the least, how about some accountability from the rst considering all the stuff iv heard about them, just like the issue with green say yet the rst feel they are above that, how about the rst answer peoples concerns likewise.

@BBCchrismclaug: BBC learns Charles Green and Imran Ahmad are compiling a dossier for police to make claim of blackmail against Craig Whyte. #Rangers

Could be that RST are in the know!

Utter bollox. As the comment from BBC says - police to proceed, not Green & Imran

@BBCchrismclaug: BBC learns Charles Green and Imran Ahmad are compiling a dossier for police to make claim of blackmail against Craig Whyte. #Rangers

Could be that RST are in the know!

You started a thread on this........lol is this National Joke day.....rst in the know, fuck some of them can't even right a cheque that can be honoured straight away.

Whatever people want to say about the RST, the fans do need some sort of representation, because right now it's not particularly happening. There have been a lot of serious accusations made in the last week,and there are many fans out there feeling confused and misled about the situation.

The fans need some sort of voice. Will everyone agree with it? No, but there's not very much our support does completely agree on. So unless a shareholder would like to group together a set of other fan shareholders to act with the club on behalf of the fans, the RST are the closest to being able to do that.

Until someone wants to do that, you can just sit on forums spilling rhetoric about fan magazines and making personal insults. But personally, I don't see what that is going to achieve.

The Board will waste no time at all reading that

I agree, the statement is bound to polarise opionions amongst the fan base though

Things could get really messy unless a decision is made en masse to support Charles Green ...or go with this idea of an alternative presented by the Trust that doesn't (to me) appear to have any realistic foundation