In Walter I trust

Muirheadbear

Don't know if anyone noticed but I have refrained from taking part on the Green/Whyte/Sevco debate over the last few days. I will simply wait for Walter Smith's reaction. I presume he will attend the Board Meeting this morning. Questions will be asked of Green and, of course, he will have a lot of explaining to do.

I simply do not know at present what the hell is going on. But what I do know is that if Smith thinks anyone is undermining this club he will soon let them and we the fans know. So if Walter stays on the Board then that's good enough for me. Anything else and Green better get to f..k!

He does have a point tho,

I only started to trust green upon Walters appointment,

If Walter made it public that he didnt trust Green then his position would change instantly.

I tend not to have the same opinion that Walter knows all and has perfect judgement; the Douglas Park fiasco hardly justifies confidence.Think back to how the club originally got into the mess financially and the part he played.

I tend not to have the same opinion that Walter knows all and has perfect judgement; the Douglas Park fiasco hardly justifies confidence.Think back to how the club originally got into the mess financially and the part he played.

i certainly am under no illussion that Walter knows all, however i would trust his judgement over Green.

although, i doubt Green is lying on this occassion and its all just media spin.

I am not going to say that Walter is 100% perfect on all of these types of issues, but I do have complete confidence that his sole concern will be the welfare of the club, which is why his appointment and continuing influence on the Board is so important.

I trust his motives completely.

I would say yes to that, and many said that certain people will never bite the hand that feeds them.

Ed that is what part of the problem has been at Ibrox. All the people who Murray fed, sat back and said nothing, as they have all done well under him.

Ed that is what part of the problem has been at Ibrox. All the people who Murray fed, sat back and said nothing, as they have all done well under him.

So true. we had the rep from Scottish Newcastle who made it to the top for being well..............might be children reading this and various others also set for life re agreeing to whatever his master commended them to.

I know one CEO who was bumped for daring to question various David plans as in , what back up do we have if it doesn't work.

I would say yes to that, and many said that certain people will never bite the hand that feeds them.

you really don't have much time for Wattie, Ally or many other Rangers Men, in fact you seem to not like the Term Rangers Men! Just saying like!

you really don't have much time for Wattie, Ally or many other Rangers Men, in fact you seem to not like the Term Rangers Men! Just saying like!

Ally I have one thing against him to use your words.....his performance as manager and if you read posts that I have made I said no=one can question him as a player or fan.....but his management skills I think are shocking.

Walter is as I have said a Rangers man and never questioned that (again read my posts) but Walter as this saviour get a grip Walter was a football manager and think the fact that he went along with various groups he must have been easily mislead or perhaps not savvy enough to pick up on the fact that they didn't want to put the money out to win the club.

And it's know to many that Walter could not see any fault with murray and many who sit in the expensive seats happen to think that way, so tell me why you think these guys are beyond reproach, you never gave any reason to counter my post that upset you.

Please name other Rangers men that you say I don't like?

If Bomber knew about Green & Whyte I'm sure Smith & McCoist knew as well. Why did they fall behind Green, was it for the money or to save the club?

Bomber knew fuck all about whyte/reen bomber never told anyone this bombshell news , fuck how long did he string us along with all this only to be told that he had a bust with green.....the same bomber who vouched for a guy that he was bringing to the table a time and bankrupt one at that................bomber jees. Then 48 hours later he had other wealthy guys form the likes of Hong Kong,

I would trust and follow Sir Walter to the ends of the earth,if he asked me to!!

I know that such a statement could/should provoke a different response from many a BEAR, but I have ALWAYS tried to post my own personal view point on this WONDERFUL (but infested) FORUM.

I TRUST and RESPECT Walter Smith. I also LOVE my RANGERS, as does he,

We are under atttack from trolls,,,haters,,,and down and durty mhanky fuckwits.

add in to the mix a corrupt governing body and a liewell shitscared press and we are experiencing a PERFECT STORM.

They tried to kill us.

They FAILED.

They have and probably will never go away, WE HAVE TO STAND TALL- LOYAL- AND TRUE!!!!. :7325::7326::ulster:

I would trust and follow Sir Walter to the ends of the earth,if he asked me to!!

I know that such a statement could/should provoke a different response from many a BEAR, but I have ALWAYS tried to post my own personal view point on this WONDERFUL (but infested) FORUM.

add in to the mix a corrupt governing body and a liewell shitscared press and we are experiencing a PERFECT STORM.

They tried to kill us.

They FAILED.

They have and probably will never go away, WE HAVE TO STAND TALL- LOYAL- AND TRUE!!!!. :7325::7326::ulster:

That's why we have forums bud, for guys to give their own view on things (tu)

Sorry can't let that slide,

How did WS contribute to our financial mess?

Walter was the man who broke cover to reveal LTSB were running the club.

Walter was the man who broke cover to reveal LTSB were running the club.

That's what I was gonna post. Walter broke rank and told the fans about Lloyds running the show etc. and what a mess we were in. Remember listening to his post match interview on Sportsound when he broke the news.

They tried to kill us.

They FAILED.

I could have posted this at 2am last night. Then I went to bed and woke up sober.