Hibs v Falkirk

Craig53

Only took you 2 hours.

1 hour 8 minutes, that's quite good for me, nearing my personal best. You refuse to check out the proof, you call your fellow rangers fan a liar without any cause, cant tell the time, and are too much of a coward to face up to your actions. You make out your on your way and a big hard man then don't turn up. Are you sure you have a season ticket at Ibrox ? I sit in the Govan Rear, GR2, exit 10, will PM you the row and seat number, are you willing to do the same? You don't need to worry about me I would never cause a scene in Ibrox or anywhere nearby but can easily swap with my mates in the club deck so we can have a chat at half time, where we can arrange to have a friendly meeting wherever you like whenever suits you. Would be nice to put a face to the name. That way I can put your mind to rest and assure you I am not lying. That or you can shut the fuck up and never call me a liar again, unless of course you have some proof

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour 8 minutes, that's quite good for me, nearing my personal best. You refuse to check out the proof, you call your fellow rangers fan a liar without any cause, cant tell the time, and are too much of a coward to face up to your actions. You make out your on your way and a big hard man then don't turn up. Are you sure you have a season ticket at Ibrox ? I sit in the Govan Rear, GR2, exit 10, will PM you the row and seat number, are you willing to do the same? You don't need to worry about me I would never cause a scene in Ibrox or anywhere nearby but can easily swap with my mates in the club deck so we can have a chat at half time, where we can arrange to have a friendly meeting wherever you like whenever suits you. Would be nice to put a face to the name. That way I can put your mind to rest and assure you I am not lying. That or you can shut the fuck up and never call me a liar again, unless of course you have some proof

Talking shite.