Fifa 14 news

StevieMac90

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bored of this game already after getting it on Saturday. Anybody know anywhere who will take a swap for PES?

PES is dire, worse than FIFA.

Konami will not be bringing out a patch till late November to fix offline lag and AI issues, so no point.

PES is dire, worse than FIFA.

Konami will not be bringing out a patch till late November to fix offline lag and AI issues, so no point.

Suppose mate! Don't know why I bother buying any of them, as soon as fm comes out that's them ditched!

Could you go a bit deeper, What are the main differences bar graphics?

Dribbling is more natural, impacts between players are realistic, animations have been improved, replays have been completely changed, stringing 20 passes together/scoring is a lot harder. It doesn't feel as slow as on the PS3 but that might just be a placebo

Dribbling is more natural, impacts between players are realistic, animations have been improved, replays have been completely changed, stringing 20 passes together/scoring is a lot harder. It doesn't feel as slow as on the PS3 but that might just be a placebo

Was speaking to my mate who was also down at the expo, He came away loving it kinda says the same as yourself although he said it was slower than Fifa 14 on 360 which was a good thing.

FIFA 14 couldnt be any slower on the current generation of consoles. If its slower on the next gen it will be unplayable.

Fifa has been my main game since around 09. I cannot get into this one at all and I am thinking of trading it in for COD or something :( (I already have GTA)

I don't find it slow, I just find it unrealistic.

The movement of players/AI is dire...they just dont want to get involved and players just constantly stick to their positions, So annoying that LM/RM/LW/RW dont look to come in more or get into the box. Been watching video's from Eurogamer and the AI looks the exact same to me.... Shooting looks outstanding!

Goal here at 2.46 looks excellent

Another vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2w2zMQUY8Xc

Everyone playing with assisted passing makes the game look worse than it is i reckon!