Charles Green stepping down as CEO- Confirmed by AIM

SS Stewart

As far as I am aware (although I could be wrong), Green has 5m shares, and his shareholding amounts to 8% of the total - therefore a total of 62.5m shares are in existance. So 50,000 being sold probably isn't that much to worry about.

thats right mate but as hes the major shareholder what happens now?

IN CONTEXT please --- he used the word in the context of relating a story about racism. He explained that fact and he apologized if any offence was caused.

All the anti Green brigade must be sitting at their computers wi hard-ons today.....

Me - I'm pissed off

context is not a silver bullet, the context was heard clearly by the sponsors and in its context they still felt inclined to complain. They complained due to brand implications, thats how business works. Charlie Green admitted he doen wrong, & admittedly apologised for this but as CEO sometimes sorry just isnt enough, Charlie will be protecting his investment too no doubt in his decision making today.

Ed maybe your age is telling here and your of the Era when these things were acceptable as opposed to Ryan being too young!

These things are said day in and day out , bloody heel you still hear them on tv programmes............our club have been disgusting in the treatment of this man and yeah I do believe Ally is not without blood on his hands re the treatment of CG.

Struggling to see how you reached this conclusion.

Oh I dont know the multiple comments from bloggers, the continuing stories in the press and on message boards, the leaks from the board room that are all negative to green.

These things are said day in and day out , bloody heel you still hear them on tv programmes............our club have been disgusting in the treatment of this man and yeah I do believe Ally is not without blood on his hands re the treatment of CG.

I'm with you 100% ED.

context is not a silver bullet, the context was heard clearly by the sponsors and in its context they still felt inclined to complain. They complained due to brand implications, thats how business works. Charlie Green admitted he doen wrong, & admittedly apologised for this but as CEO sometimes sorry just isnt enough, Charlie will be protecting his investment too no doubt in his decision making today.

No they didn't. See my earlier post as to the statement and see if they ever said they made a complaint!!.

I have the same feeling ED