Charles Green stepping down as CEO- Confirmed by AIM

SS Stewart

not liking sound of this

These things are said day in and day out , bloody heel you still hear them on tv programmes............our club have been disgusting in the treatment of this man and yeah I do believe Ally is not without blood on his hands re the treatment of CG.

care to elaborate on that ally comment mr ed

Struggling to see how you reached this conclusion.

The speculation about pro and anti Green camps seems very strong, this recent stuff could have been seen as a chance to get rid, and the 'examination' was in fact an offer of a stay of execution.

Could be wrong of course, perhaps we'll never fully know.

What makes you say that?

Ally is not the jovial chap that you see on tv all the time and has had an easy life of it re media and not being critised until CG told him the home truth about the football he is producing at the club. I truthfully cannot think of a worse Rangers team performance wise in the years I have been watching , for S Symon onwards and CG comes along and kicks ass , says what needs to be said and some cannot take it..........re the continuous call for real Rangers men on the board , I'm not one of those who think that's necessarily a good thing, they get comfy and just want to be seen lording it up in the Directors Box.

As I said my view is that from the inside the club that CG should expect backing , well it has not been there instead a concentrated effort to oust him and have a cosy wee set up again.

These things are said day in and day out , bloody heel you still hear them on tv programmes............our club have been disgusting in the treatment of this man and yeah I do believe Ally is not without blood on his hands re the treatment of CG.

that may well be so but when your in a position of responsibility you have to be careul in what you say, Charles Green wasnt running a pub, or a foreman on a building site. He was CEO of a PLC whom was very much in the public eye, due to unscrupulous behaviours of previous investors and owners....he has no one but himself to blame IMHO. Maybe just Maybe this might see our club on a better footing in the medium to longer term. Time will tell.

that may well be so but when your in a position of responsibility you have to be careul in what you say, Charles Green wasnt running a pub, or a foreman on a building site. He was CEO of a PLC whom was very much in the public eye, due to unscrupulous behaviours of previous investors and owners....he has no one but himself to blame IMHO. Maybe just Maybe this might see our club on a better footing in the medium to longer term. Time will tell.

Really I think the games a boggy , really I do, we have from where I sit a lot of mealy-mouthed nobodies on the board....................and standing on the sidelines people like mini , this does not give me any hope.

STV saying someone has sold 50,000 shares today, that has to be a high percentage surely, but apparantly cant be Green as he is locked in and cant sell them for a year, until December...who then ?

Wonder if we will ever get back to the days of talking about football.....did we ever ?

STV saying someone has sold 50,000 shares today, that has to be a high percentage surely, but apparantly cant be Green as he is locked in and cant sell them for a year, until December...who then ?

Wonder if we will ever get back to the days of talking about football.....did we ever ?

Someone bought those 50000 shares, there were a few biggish trades yesterday as well, there not getting dumped there being snapped up,also today someone bought 10 shares for the grand total price of £5.97 , go on lads get in there its not a rich mans game to become a shareholder.

Ally is not the jovial chap that you see on tv all the time and has had an easy life of it re media and not being critised until CG told him the home truth about the football he is producing at the club. I truthfully cannot think of a worse Rangers team performance wise in the years I have been watching , for S Symon onwards and CG comes along and kicks ass , says what needs to be said and some cannot take it..........re the continuous call for real Rangers men on the board , I'm not one of those who think that's necessarily a good thing, they get comfy and just want to be seen lording it up in the Directors Box.

As I said my view is that from the inside the club that CG should expect backing , well it has not been there instead a concentrated effort to oust him and have a cosy wee set up again.

So other than the fact Ally's team were pish this year, you have no reason for thinking that at all.

Its sad that CG is leaving, I'll wait to find out the reasons though.

Someone bought those 50000 shares, there were a few biggish trades yesterday as well, there not getting dumped there being snapped up,also today someone bought 10 shares for the grand total price of £5.97 , go on lads get in there its not a rich mans game to become a shareholder.

said this earlier the story should be more about who is buying them. (tu)

not liking sound of this

Try and remember this cunt of a man Thomson hates our club and would put any shite out to try and make us feel even worse at this time. IMO he is a low life bastard and should be ignored.