Paul Murray

jcb

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He had his chance last summer and sat on his hands along with the rest of the blue knights. CG might not have been perfect but at least he had a pair and did good work for Rangers. paul murray,nay nay and thrice nay.

Did not mini sit and try to do a deal with whyte for his shares then when he got knocked back he then went to ticketus and now he wants them checked out.

He questions the transfer of assets as demanding forensic investigation so basically HMRC gave the permission for the assets to be transferred out of the old Ltd Co after they refused the CVA. So although he never mentioned HMRC by the fact that he said there's possibly no good been done re transfer of assets, surely many would see this as a slur on HMRC

Also by that time BDO had been named at that time and don't kid yourself that they would not have been kept abreast of what was going on.

I do wish he would fuck off.

He was putting himself forward to return to rangers, by not putting himself up to return to rangers, talk about spin. He also said rangers have get round the table to sort out the mess with SFA/SPL of which he felt CG was causing the friction by criticising them, that we cannot go on holding grudges against all of scottish football basically.

Also rangers men were needed to run rangers, men who know what rangers are all about. It was all said very placidly offending no one, which tells me, now that CG has done all the dirty work the so called real rangers men should walk back in and he was using the same word as ally today, a word you are probably going to hear a lot now, cleansing the club.

i've got the most awful feeling in my stomach that mini murray is the man the current remaining board want as our new CEO - please, please let me be wrong.

I've got an awful feeling about the short term future of our club and the hands it's going to fall into.

Fuck Paul Murray, fuck The Blue Shites, fuck Martin Bain, fuck everybody else. WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO US?!?!?! It's a fucking joke and I am not very hopeful for the future, whatsoever.

Just Fuck off Murray.FUCK OFF!

I`ve had a season ticket for Nigh 35 years but if that twat or any of the so called Rangers men have anything to do with our Club i will not renew.

We have embarresed ourselves by the way some have treated Charles Green after all he done for us.

now the last thing we need is Murray and his ilk back at our club.

FUCK OFF Murray, Bain et al !

Rant over.

He was putting himself forward to return to rangers, by not putting himself up to return to rangers, talk about spin. He also said rangers have get round the table to sort out the mess with SFA/SPL of which he felt CG was causing the friction by criticising them, that we cannot go on holding grudges against all of scottish football basically.

Also rangers men were needed to run rangers, men who know what rangers are all about. It was all said very placidly offending no one, which tells me, now that CG has done all the dirty work the so called real rangers men should walk back in and he was using the same word as ally today, a word you are probably going to hear a lot now, cleansing the club.

In other words, lets get the good old boys back in the big room, and go back to dignified silence and being shafted from the corrupt powers that be.

Wouldn't surprise me if our invite to SPL2 has already been accepted,. :anguish:

Is anybody surprised to see Mini emerge from under his rock when Green was going ?

Every time anything happens at Ibrox, this fucking chancer jumps up to try and capitalise on it.

He should take a hint, he is only slightly more welcome at Ibrox than Craig Whyte.

Is he on today telling us again how it was him that was responsible for getting the debt down?

Strange when both him and AJ were blaming Lloyds for starving the team of funds at the time. They both said they'd have spent a lot more.

If Green had to go for lying, then this fuckwit should never be allowed near Ibrox again.

Did not mini sit and try to do a deal with whyte for his shares then when he got knocked back he then went to ticketus and now he wants them checked out.

He questions the transfer of assets as demanding forensic investigation so basically HMRC gave the permission for the assets to be transferred out of the old Ltd Co after they refused the CVA. So although he never mentioned HMRC by the fact that he said there's possibly no good been done re transfer of assets, surely many would see this as a slur on HMRC

Also by that time BDO had been named at that time and don't kid yourself that they would not have been kept abreast of what was going on.

I do wish he would fuck off.

i think he did ED , also remember whyte saying he wouldn't deal with tbk aslong as murry was involved

is this the same sfa who tried to blackmail Charles green and our club in return for our membership ? Murry probably would have bent over and took it up the arse!