Paul Murray

jcb

Is anybody surprised to see Mini emerge from under his rock when Green was going ?

Every time anything happens at Ibrox, this fucking chancer jumps up to try and capitalise on it.

He should take a hint, he is only slightly more welcome at Ibrox than Craig Whyte.

Is he on today telling us again how it was him that was responsible for getting the debt down?

Strange when both him and AJ were blaming Lloyds for starving the team of funds at the time. They both said they'd have spent a lot more.

If Green had to go for lying, then this fuckwit should never be allowed near Ibrox again.

No, it appears he was right to have concerns all along. I'm not surprised by you burying your head in the sand here either.

A lot of your type done the same with Whyte right up until he sold the Arsenal shares.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, it appears he was right to have concerns all along. I'm not surprised by you burying your head in the sand here either.

A lot of your type done the same with Whyte right up until he sold the Arsenal shares.

From someone who has only been a member since 17 Jan 2013 you seem to know so much about the forum and its members.

From someone who has only been a member since 17 Jan 2013 you seem to know so much about the forum and its members.

Oh I think this chap has been around for much longer than this in one guise or another.

On the orders of his masters at ££ of course.

Why do you care?

I got the exact same pish in the last Murray thread.

Let's say its true and I'm a previous member of the forum, well then what? and?

I remember his interview with TRS being dragged up where he stated he hoped Whyte wasn't still involved and that particular line being used against him. Well..... turns out Whyte may actually still be involved, along with D&P and a whole fucking gang of suits who've seen nothing but generous pickings on offer from our club.

Oh but he's a tire kicking chancer :lol:

So mini and Ally use exactly the same word to describe events 'cleanse' this stinks of Charles being stabbed in the back so the cowards in blazers and the yes men can all get their feet under the table again. I am getting seriously worried now as the likes of Murray (whichever one take your pick) Bain, ect ect are only one step up from Shyte in my book, Rangers men they are not.

So mini and Ally use exactly the same word to describe events 'cleanse' this stinks of Charles being stabbed in the back so the cowards in blazers and the yes men can all get their feet under the table again. I am getting seriously worried now as the likes of Murray (whichever one take your pick) Bain, ect ect are only one step up from Shyte in my book, Rangers men they are not.

This!! I think it's our coaching team that need cleansed!!

So Whyte is trying to derail and launch legal action against a company that he's actually secretly involved with?

That makes sense.

Not at all, he has been screwed but the bit where it falls apart at the seems is where Green cannot dismiss it without easily and makes a cunt of himself in the process. All the while his mates and associates are buying certain rights from Whyte.

If you think this is a black and white issue think again.

Not at all, he has been screwed but the bit where it falls apart at the seems is where Green cannot dismiss it without easily and makes a cunt of himself in the process. All the while his mates and associates are buying certain rights from Whyte.

If you think this is a black and white issue think again.

Whyte needed dealt with and skullduggery was required, really I don't see why anyone finds that so surprising.

The onus is on him to actually show if his legal claims are anything other than bluster.

Whyte needed dealt with and skullduggery was required, really I don't see why anyone finds that so surprising.

The onus is on him to actually show if his legal claims are anything other than bluster.

Last week Green was threatening to sue, this week he's resigned.

Two shysters threatening legal action from a soapbox without a summons in sight.

How very quaint.

Last week Green was threatening to sue, this week he's resigned.

Two shysters threatening legal action from a soapbox without a summons in sight.

How very quaint.

The club has confirmed more than once legal action is ongoing.

Green is a saint compared to the police interest Whyte.

If Paul Murray is anywhere near this after all the dust has settled I'm going to lose so much trust in our legends Ally and Walter .As for Murray ,the thought that this guy could manipulate this situation for his benefit by using the beggar loving media is repugnant .

The club has confirmed more than once legal action is ongoing.

Green is a saint compared to the police interest Whyte.

Has it? Where? I genuinely missed it if they have.

The club saw fit to have an emergency board meeting (and let's not be side showed by green's inability to think before talking) regarding the claims and launch an investigation.

If Paul Murray is anywhere near this after all the dust has settled I'm going to lose so much trust in our legends Ally and Walter .As for Murray ,the thought that this guy could manipulate this situation for his benefit by using the beggar loving media is repugnant .

But Green is great?

See gullible fuckers like you.

I'll rejoice when you're gone.