Paul Murray

jcb

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Going by the steady distrust I'm getting here I'm guessing you'll say its Dingwall.

They were told by D&P he was insignificant weren't they? In fact, I seem to recall we all were.

Fuck me sideways, if Whyte's appointed administrators (and facilitators of the buyout) told us all this yet still handed the club to a consortium steeped in Whyte's circle of dodgy merchants doesn't phase you then God help you.

What the fuck has that self serving buffoon got to do with anything? I made no mention of blazers ties or seat at the trough.

But come on, your hero is on record as saying the CVA was the only route so how would he acquire Whytes shares without dealing with him,

What the fuck has that self serving buffoon got to do with anything? I made no mention of blazers ties or seat at the trough.

But come on, your hero is on record as saying the CVA was the only route so how would he acquire Whytes shares without dealing with him,

Not much. I've just been confused with him once or twice. he is rather self serving isn't he? don't you fucking hate it when Rangers fans have cosy meeting with undesirable owners?

I would have thought a stadium full of Rangers fans showing liquidation the red card would have indicated that the supporters felt the same way. Add that to the fact that D&P stated from the outset it was acheivable when they probably knew otherwise.... well you get the picture don't you.

Who's your hero in all this?

As long as we're sharing we should be told.

Not much. I've just been confused with him once or twice. he is rather self serving isn't he? don't you fucking hate it when Rangers fans have cosy meeting with undesirable owners?

I would have thought a stadium full of Rangers fans showing liquidation the red card would have indicated that the supporters felt the same way. Add that to the fact that D&P stated from the outset it was acheivable when they probably knew otherwise.... well you get the picture don't you.

Who's your hero in all this?

As long as we're sharing we should be told.

Dance around all you want but it doesnt answer the question. Actually no need we know you a blow with a hard on for Murray Cash Lite and Sun Tan man

Anyone up for creating a "Paul Murray Go Home" banner?

I'd much prefer to see a full blown protest march to Ibrox SHOWING THE BANNER. PM is a complete and utter fucking bawbag who should be nowhere near the board of Rangers in ANY capacity.

Paul Murray is a Rangers diehard,believe me,ok he tried and obviously failed to get the people on board to rescue the club,but excuse me where were all the others with substancial amounts of wealth come forward,i think the utter contempt towards this guy is uncalled for,i have stayed out of the debate,simply because like most i now nothing about the background of running a massive football club.Alistair Johnston hit it on the head when he said,that from a 30 million defecit,we got it down to 18 million and MANAGEABLE,now they are all the bad ones,guys with Rangers at heart ,you decide.............

Paul Murray is a Rangers diehard,believe me,ok he tried and obviously failed to get the people on board to rescue the club,but excuse me where were all the others with substancial amounts of wealth come forward,i think the utter contempt towards this guy is uncalled for,i have stayed out of the debate,simply because like most i now nothing about the background of running a massive football club.Alistair Johnston hit it on the head when he said,that from a 30 million defecit,we got it down to 18 million and MANAGEABLE,now they are all the bad ones,guys with Rangers at heart ,you decide.............

This is the same Guy who knew nothing about payments to players but somehow managed the clubs debt without knowing any of the factors of the biggest single element of club expenses?

Do folk still fall for that crap?

This is the same Guy who knew nothing about payments to players but somehow managed the clubs debt without knowing any of the factors of the biggest single element of club expenses?

Do folk still fall for that crap?

Referring to EBT's?

If so I'm sure he was aware of the money paid into the scheme but little else.

Oh really????? Would you like to pay the cost of my plane fare and accommodation? :pipe:

I thought all expats were loaded. if you can't afford a measly plane ride home to show displeasure at a guy giving his tuppence worth what was the point in emigrating? ;lol:

Referring to EBT's?

If so I'm sure he was aware of the money paid into the scheme but little else.

So he was only partly aware of what was going on while he was single handedly saving the club?

But couldnt that guy, name escapes me, the LLoyds man claim the same thing given the similarity of their tenures, or perhaps Murray Cash Lite was just a passenger as many seem to think and it was others who did the banks bidding.

I thought all expats were loaded. if you can't afford a measly plane ride home to show displeasure at a guy giving his tuppence worth what was the point in emigrating? ;lol:

Son, I've been in Australia for 47 years and travel to Scotland every other year, and in fact will be there again in August. Now as an old age pensioner with 26 grandkids to buy presents for at Christmas/birthdays etc, I'm on a tight budget and I can't afford to fly over just to make a simple banner, so get the moths oot yer pocket and book me a 1st class flight on Emirates. :pipe::thumbup:

So he was only partly aware of what was going on while he was single handedly saving the club?

But couldnt that guy, name escapes me, the LLoyds man claim the same thing given the similarity of their tenures, or perhaps Murray Cash Lite was just a passenger as many seem to think and it was others who did the banks bidding.

He was aware Rangers were operating EBT's which were perfectly legal, he was aware of the monies contributed towards them. Was he aware of who benefited from it or for how much? I doubt it.

Muir? (I'll keep you right)

Struggling to see what you're saying after that but I'll take a stab in the dark. Was Muir just as responsible as Murray for the debt reducing? Of course, even more so but then we're delving into the depths of what Smith achieved while the debt was being slashed and how much certain board members did to persuade it from being so severe.

And that's before we touch on Muir shoehorning Whyte into ownership and perhaps abetting him in a fraudulent act.