Paul Murray

jcb

Green shafted him in the end as he's as greedy as Whyte is. If it was as cut and dried as you make out how come old acquaintances of both are jumping into bed with Whyte now?

Are you talking about the Daily Record article that references individuals involved a million years ago or something?

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My most vivid recollection of the failed TBK bid came just after they had first appeared on the scene. The original lineup was TBK (mini-Murray, Park, etc) backed, unbelievably, by Ticketus and the Rangers Supporters Trust!! TBK seemed to think fans would be swayed by having our biggest creditor on board aongside "the fans' groups", as TBK continually claimed. When it became clear that most fans were entirely unconvinced by a consortium featuring a ticket agancy and Mark Dingwall's puppets, TBK read the signs and acted. Lo & behold, a deal was struck with Ticketus whereby they would accept "only £10m" to walk away. This move was breathlessly announced on FF as "a great piece of business by Paul Murray" onn FF by Grandmaster Suck himself. Great apart from one thing; Rangers owed Ticketus nothing. As per the court ruling two weeks ago, Craig Whyte owes Ticketus the money they gave him.

That's Paul Murray, fellow Bears. A rather misguided, peripheral figure who is so desperate to play a major role in Rangers' future, he'll resort to pretty much anything, however absurd or irrelevant, to get him there. As for his choice of henchmen; the RST? These are the guys you want representing the fans' viewpoint?

Not for me, thanks very much.

I think the veracity and accuracy of your article is easily judged by the amount of personal abuse thrown at you after it appeared. Spot on.

And we all you know you love a good bukkake showering from Whyte, green and their gang.

Any Rangers fan still sneering at other fans about Craig Whyte at this stage has nothing of any worth to contribute to the debate. That means you, as your low-quality posts throughout this thread clearly demonstrate.

Feel free to deconstruct my "Murray offers Ticketus £10m" post. Let's hear your views on a topic which can't be answered with, "Are you still backing Whyte?"

Any Rangers fan still sneering at other fans about Craig Whyte at this stage has nothing of any worth to contribute to the debate. That means you, as your low-quality posts throughout this thread clearly demonstrate.

Feel free to deconstruct my "Murray offers Ticketus £10m" post. Let's hear your views on a topic which can't be answered with, "Are you still backing Whyte?"

And any Rangers fan still accusing others of pandering to taigs and the mhedia in a shoot-the-messenger display of ignorant stupidity deserves my derision.

I've already answered that point on a previous thread where you were all over Paul Murray like a rash. I'm sure you remember it.

No, it appears he was right to have concerns all along. I'm not surprised by you burying your head in the sand here either.

A lot of your type done the same with Whyte right up until he sold the Arsenal shares.

You forget mini was proposing to side with Ticketus with Rangers paying them ten million and a cut of the ST cash

Then there was his press leak campaign, the fake 25m takeover bid, the siding with RST and the lies about debt reduction

He was also a member of a board that covered up the big tax case.

When it comes to lying, mini makes green look like George Washington

He can fuck off and take his blind fans like gunslinger with him

In fact fuck it. I'll answer your point.

Congratulations on your crystal clear 20/20 hindsight. Your new name should be Captain Hindsight with South Park's creation as your avatar.

Looking back after the court ruling is seems it was an ill attempt but given the fact that they were a major creditor at the time, hence their vote during the CVA process it was simply an attempt to get them struck off the creditors list so that the club could be saved. Imagine wanting to save the company that had owned the club for over 100 years?

He,like others has HAD to,do not think for one minute he done this for the detremint of Rangers,tell me a succesful businessman that gets where they are telling truths or near truths,it is the way they work,tell me ONE business that openly give out their accounts for all the world to see....no dont think so...

But you expected that from Green, how odd.

And any Rangers fan still accusing others of pandering to taigs and the mhedia in a shoot-the-messenger display of ignorant stupidity deserves my derision.

I've already answered that point on a previous thread where you were all over Paul Murray like a rash. I'm sure you remember it.

You deride me? For shame. How can I live with the indignity of being subjected to your withering scorn? I'll delete my account today, I am wholly unworthy.

For the record, I don't recognise your wholly original username. If we've debated previously, it made no impression. If you backed Paul Murray/Mark Dingwall's desperate attempts to take control at Rangers, then or now, your opinions are empty and meaningless.

Reply or don't, nobody cares.

You forget mini was proposing to side with Ticketus with Rangers paying them ten million and a cut of the ST cash

Then there was his press leak campaign, the fake 25m takeover bid, the siding with RST and the lies about debt reduction

He was also a member of a board that covered up the big tax case.

When it comes to lying, mini makes green look like George Washington

He can fuck off and take his blind fans like gunslinger with him

I'm not forgetting that at all. At the time it appeared a good move and a step towards saving the club. its highly amusing that you feel his endeavors to do so abhorrent.

Ah yes, using the media to garner support. How very dare he? Green of course never done that, he never needed to though as his approval was probably set in stone the minute we were plunged into administration, didn't stop him appointing Media House the minute he had the keys. I bet you were one of those who celebrated when HMRC failed to have their own administrators appointed.. as for the RST. Your sort really need to get over your obsession with them, its deeply unhealthy.

He covered up the tax case? :lol: and how did he do this given that the figures were released in our annual accounts and the HMRC investigation was well under way and public knowledge?

I'd say GTFO to you and your ilk too.

You deride me? For shame. How can I live with the indignity of being subjected to your withering scorn? I'll delete my account today, I am wholly unworthy.

For the record, I don't recognise your wholly original username. If we've debated previously, it made no impression. If you backed Paul Murray/Mark Dingwall's desperate attempts to take control at Rangers, then or now, your opinions are empty and meaningless.

Reply or don't, nobody cares.

You obviously do CH :lol:

The way I read the situation is that TBK didn't have the investment backing to take the club through a CVA, and were waiting for the club to go into liquidation before they could make a serious bid, but CG managed to get investors to back the CVA, so was brought to the table by D&P.

CG didn't have to invite any of TBK onto the board but he chose to do so to create unity. Once on board it created an opportunity for TBK to take control, and thank CG for saving the club they couldn't save.

In fact fuck it. I'll answer your point.

Congratulations on your crystal clear 20/20 hindsight. Your new name should be Captain Hindsight with South Park's creation as your avatar.

Looking back after the court ruling is seems it was an ill attempt but given the fact that they were a major creditor at the time, hence their vote during the CVA process it was simply an attempt to get them struck off the creditors list so that the club could be saved. Imagine wanting to save the company that had owned the club for over 100 years?

Trying to save the company was fine, refusing to even consider a new company was pure pig headedness.

You obviously do CH :lol:

CH? Yes, I know what you mean. No really, I do. CH. Yes, you're right there. Whatever it means. Well said. That needed saying.

Has anyone else noticed how regularly TBK/RST/FF fans add inappropriate smiley faces when they run out of things to say?

Trying to save the company was fine, refusing to even consider a new company was pure pig headedness.

I agree actually, TBK's should have had conditional bids.However, you remember the 'show liquidation the red card' dispaly? Their bid was based on fans feelings and their own. If the CVA had failed it would have only led to a newco scenario i.e. assets sale anyway. this notion that Green saved us is bullshit.

CH? Yes, I know what you mean. No really, I do. CH. Yes, you're right there. Whatever it means. Well said. That needed saying.

Has anyone else noticed how regularly TBK/RST/FF fans add inappropriate smiley faces when they run out of things to say?

Its up there with mini.

Oh how we laughed.

I agree actually, TBK's should have had conditional bids.However, you remember the 'show liquidation the red card' dispaly? Their bid was based on fans feelings and their own. If the CVA had failed it would have only led to a newco scenario i.e. assets sale anyway. this notion that Green saved us is bullshit.

That's not true though, TBKs people said a few times that their bid was a CVA or nothing, and the club needed to be confirmed as sold by either route. We didn't have the time to have another bidding war after CVA rejection, our applications to get playing football had to be put in straight away and HMRC and BDO may have been sniffing around the assets if it was an open auction. The red card to liquidation thing was in response to rumours that club 9 and other bidders wanted to go down the newco route without even trying a CVA first.

Frankly I had nowhere near enough faith in other bidders to simply believe if it hadn't been Green it would just have been someone else.

That's not true though, TBKs people said a few times that their bid was a CVA or nothing, and the club needed to be confirmed as sold by either route. We didn't have the time to have another bidding war after CVA rejection, our applications to get playing football had to be put in straight away and HMRC and BDO may have been sniffing around the assets if it was an open auction. The red card to liquidation thing was in response to rumours that club 9 and other bidders wanted to go down the newco route without even trying a CVA first.

Frankly I had nowhere near enough faith in other bidders to simply believe if it hadn't been Green it would just have been someone else.

Yep, hence the unconditional bid, if the CVA was rejected though it would have simply went down the Newco route anyway and they'd have option to bid just as anyone else had.