Paul Murray

jcb

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

26 Grandkids --- I KNEW you were a thim........ :000000082:

Joking of course --- if he doesn't get you on Emirates - Etihad is a good second choice. Perhaps the Blue Shytes will sponsor the trip, after all they're loaded.

It's because Australian telly was shite and I needed to knock out some sprogs to keep the lineage going :pipe:

I'm actually flying Emirates in August to Dubai >>>>>>Warsaw, but I know lots of guys who have flown Etihad and they approve of it.

I'm sure they could find some of that loose change down the back of the couch to fund my journey :thumbup:

My most vivid recollection of the failed TBK bid came just after they had first appeared on the scene. The original lineup was TBK (mini-Murray, Park, etc) backed, unbelievably, by Ticketus and the Rangers Supporters Trust!! TBK seemed to think fans would be swayed by having our biggest creditor on board aongside "the fans' groups", as TBK continually claimed. When it became clear that most fans were entirely unconvinced by a consortium featuring a ticket agancy and Mark Dingwall's puppets, TBK read the signs and acted. Lo & behold, a deal was struck with Ticketus whereby they would accept "only £10m" to walk away. This move was breathlessly announced on FF as "a great piece of business by Paul Murray" onn FF by Grandmaster Suck himself. Great apart from one thing; Rangers owed Ticketus nothing. As per the court ruling two weeks ago, Craig Whyte owes Ticketus the money they gave him.

That's Paul Murray, fellow Bears. A rather misguided, peripheral figure who is so desperate to play a major role in Rangers' future, he'll resort to pretty much anything, however absurd or irrelevant, to get him there. As for his choice of henchmen; the RST? These are the guys you want representing the fans' viewpoint?

Not for me, thanks very much.

I am sure we have disagreed plenty in the past, but you are spot on here,

And the bold part, he would resort to helping MM with a mud slinging campaign against Green, I can actually see CW skulking back into hiding now that he has done his job and muddied the waters enough for people to want Green out.

He was just another tool in the campaign to have Green removed and the old guard back in.