The Founders Trail Is Shown The Red Card By Bigots.

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Evening Times just rang and are going to run with the story.

Excellent news. The power of the RANGERS FAMILY IN ACTION. Get the bold John McKay (stv) tweeted about this. I dont tweet!. Your stall will make a right few quid for YORKHILL/ERSKINE. THIS YEAR. I sense an apology and a bit of sweep.sweep coming.

Shocking decision and needs publicised mainstream.

Q..Could it be because you are not gay? These west end folk can be a strange fraternity at times. Get yer stall up at Gayfest and you'll get a few new followers on the tour I am sure.

Seriously up their own ar**s some of these committee folk

Shameful. Would be interested to find out how consistent they'd be with this. Say there was a stall celebrating Glasgow's Jewish community, and a couple of neo-Nazis fired off an e-mail saying they found it offensive. Would there be the same outcome?

In their warped minds there's not much difference between Rangers fans and neo-Nazis.

I wonder who's behind this, West End lefties or bitter tarriers?

I would say unbelievable but sadly it isn't. Small minded pettyness seems to the order of the day no matter who is hurt in the meantime. Attacking a charity is the lowest of the low.

This was pretty much my exact response after I showed the story to a fellow bear in work and he said "that's unbelievable". Sadly, it isn't. Nor is it surprising, unusual or uncommon. It should be all of these things but it seems to be par for the course these days.

nice one (tu) , glad in a way I live well away from this shite !

I wonder if there will be a climb down by the GSG now?

Just wait until they get esconced in the Unitary Authority there. Kilburn apart I can't think of anywhere that is as rife with them as Luton down there. (I am biased being from the proper part of Bedfordshire! :D)