The Founders Trail Is Shown The Red Card By Bigots.

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Message sent.

We can publish the story on the main page this evening. I've already told our 16,667 Twitter followers about it too.

Hopefully something can come of this.

well done that man, this really is the worst ive seen by along shot, it's time we started to complain about their organisations that support and promote their ira loving, truly shocking.

email sent :7325::ulster::7326:

the reasoning here seems to be "this is something to do with rangers - therefore it is bigoted".

When did we get to that stage?

Exactly mate - see my post above. I firmly believe the club should be getting involved in this.

See there is the problem. They are complaining just so we get brushed aside. If we start it then it will just escalate until it would mean we can't even wear a club's shirt for fear of upsetting someone.

Think it's time to rather stand your ground than react to them.

Point out to these people that an active fundraiser is in no way bigoted. Show them the good work and point out, in a sensible way, that it's fans (sic) of another club causing mischief only. By them reacting, they are actively promoting the mischief. Tell them that and see if they change their minds

The OP told them all that, it's in the OP. They still blanked him.

It would be 'interesting' to know if the stalls co-ordinator has any allegiances to a particluar club! I think that may lie at the heart of the issue as it seems strange that an application, made in January, is not dealt with until a short time before the festival especcially given the 'controversy' allegedly caused by the excellent Founders Trail stall.

Hi Gogzy,

It's always possible that the organizers are supporters of another supposed bigoted club also?

Mind you, the political correctness of the UK has gone mad. You are allowed to be an Al Qaeda follower and promote the bombing of infidels but you are not allowed to be a white Christian (with an opinion) anymore.

I am so glad I am out of that country.

65 million people of the UK run by the small minority... sounds like the Apartheid years of South Africa. Boycott UK apples because they are racist!

Sigh

Exactly what I did just before responding.

Sigh

Sigh away to yourself all day long sweetheart. If things get too much you could possibly feign a wee swoon, sure there'll be some rugged type nearby to catch your delcate frame x

Exactly what I did just before responding.

Sigh away to yourself all day long sweetheart. If things get too much you could possibly feign a wee swoon, sure there'll be some rugged type nearby to catch your delcate frame x

How about reading the comment I commented on to get the proper context rather than just trying to make an arse of yourself. Read my initial comment properly and you will see what it relates too.

I've asked them to clarify if they were considering Rangers FC as a bigoted organisation as I will as a shareholder and ST holder be taking advice on their stance with a view to seeking legal redress against them

If they reply "no" then ask them exactly which organization they consider to be bigots so that the so-called bigoted organization might seek legal redress also

How about reading the comment I commented on to get the proper context rather than just trying to make an arse of yourself. Read my initial comment properly and you will see what it relates too.

Mate, genuine apologies if I've missed a post and called you wrong. No offence neant - just get really irritated when people ask questions that have akready been answered BUT this probably isn't the case this time. My bad.

I've asked them to clarify if they were considering Rangers FC as a bigoted organisation as I will as a shareholder and ST holder be taking advice on their stance with a view to seeking legal redress against them

Exactly the right angle to approach it from - we are now just assumed to be bigotted by nature.

Mate, genuine apologies if I've missed a post and called you wrong. No offence neant - just get really irritated when people ask questions that have akready been answered BUT this probably isn't the case this time. My bad.

Accepted and forgotten about