Dortmund v Real Madrid - Champions League semi-final number 2

Incredible performance by Dortumund,seems like the power of European football has shifted from Spain to Germany! Lewandowski was phenomenal tonight, first man since Ferenc Puskas in 1960 to score 4 goals in a European Cup/Champions League match after the quarterfinal stage, and only the fifth man in history to score 4 goals in game after the group stages, joining Di Stefano, Puskas, Messi and Kocsis. Some company that (tu)

Incredible performance by Dortmund tonight, quite rightly most of the praise will go to Lewandoski but Gundogan was superb in the midfield, in total control against Alonso and Khedria.

All German final then, the atmosphere is going to be something else! God, imagine playing your rivals in the final of the CL, I don't think I could take that pressure if it was us and celtic, my heart would pack up!

All German final then, the atmosphere is going to be something else! God, imagine playing your rivals in the final of the CL, I don't think I could take that pressure if it was us and celtic, my heart would pack up!

I can't imagine all the hospitality seats and neutral fans helping much with the atmosphere.

I can't imagine all the hospitality seats and neutral fans helping much with the atmosphere.

I know what you mean but still, did you see hear the Dortmund fans tonight and the Bayern fans last night? I think Wembley will be a bit more energetic in contrast to the Wigan v Man City game :D