why were the UB's singing 'we are zombies'

What you got to remember about UB, & BO, is that they're teenagers, & what teenagers think is funny, some adults don't. I should know, as I WAS once a teenager ( many moons ago) & have 2 children, one IS a teenager, the other is no longer a teenager, but sometimes, only sometimes though, still acts like one!! doh WATP

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can genuinely say I know no one in the UB from East Kilbride.

"People ought to stop slagging the group. I'm in no way involved with them but quite pally with one or two members in it. They do a good job with regards to singing at Ibrox and away from home."

You did say you are pally with 1 or 2 of them sorry for being pedantic but I never got my hole last night :D

I've said it before & I'll say it again, the UB & GB are nothing more than little spotty 14 year olds pricks from east kilbride acting like eastern european ultras...I wouldn't take notice or offence to anything they sing or do!

This what you think they are? Or know they are...?

I like UB and the atmosphere they bring. But I think theyre out of touch with the majority of the support, like they run in their own circles and only care about the opinion of members and not of other bears. The fact they sing about being zombies only backs up my claim. 99% of our fans are incensed by this zombie patter, the fact they sing it shows their out of touch.

Hmmm, looks like we're turning into the "easily offended ones". Lets all run to the polis, someone called me a zombie. Boo fkn hoo. Get over it. I couldn't give a fk what those scumbags call us. We ARE Rangers!!!

im not like that either. I do have a problem with OUR own fans saying it though. I once had to tell a teenager off for wearing "Proud to be a h**" on the back of his top. Is that ok as well?

I like UB and the atmosphere they bring. But I think theyre out of touch with the majority of the support, like they run in their own circles and only care about the opinion of members and not of other bears. The fact they sing about being zombies only backs up my claim. 99% of our fans are incensed by this zombie patter, the fact they sing it shows their out of touch.

If you think that, its maybe you thats out of touch.

I don't know anyone incensed by Zombie patter. In fact, I don't think I know anyone who gives a fuck about it.