why were the UB's singing 'we are zombies'

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They sung it because the sub was laughing at the bf1 when Peterhead scored, shouting stuff at the singing section and basically winding everyone up to fuck, was ovbiously one of them

So that explains it. Wee fannies is the word your looking for

I dislike the singing section more and more these days.

without the singing section at Ibrox the atmosphere would be even more dire than it is :ph34r:

i say good on them for having a sing song; no one else seems to want to get things going (tu)

not only that one of the best way to disarm your enemies attacks and mocking behaviour is to embrace the very slogans being used against you and throw em back in their face with a smile (tu)

i mean, how disarming is it when you try to make fun of someone by calling em something but they just give a big smile say "yeah you're right"and then put the joke back on you cos they dont give a fuck what you say (tu)

I thought it was quite shite, to be honest. I used to think the Union Bears were creative, but they've came out with some utter shite lately. That zombie song, obviously, plus that one about not caring about Charles Green.

That sub, by the way, I'm 99% sure he was taken the wrong way because he was singing along to 'Big Jock Knew'.

Anyway, Ibrox would be dead without the Union Bears, so credit to them where it's due. I'd love to see them grow to what Dortmund have behind their goals. Only if they improve their recent vocals, though.

People ought to stop slagging the group. I'm in no way involved with them but quite pally with one or two members in it. They do a good job with regards to singing at Ibrox and away from home.

What about the ones who don't even watch the game?

I like the UB's, just some stuff annoy me!

I've said it before & I'll say it again, the UB & GB are nothing more than little spotty 14 year olds pricks from east kilbride acting like eastern european ultras...I wouldn't take notice or offence to anything they sing or do!

I've said it before & I'll say it again, the UB & GB are nothing more than little spotty 14 year olds pricks from east kilbride acting like eastern european ultras...I wouldn't take notice or offence to anything they sing or do!

Can genuinely say I know no one in the UB from East Kilbride.

Some of their stuff lately has been a tad over the top, especially when it comes to attacking our own. I always thought they represented unity within the Rangers Family and all about supporting our club through song. No matter what is thrown at us, I would always come to the game looking forward to their banners and songs that were aimed at the opposition....these cheap shots at our own should not really be happening in my opinion.

I love the UB and BO when they are all about support to OUR club. I feel like the whole fanbase is losing our way more and more. I am not slating them, I just want to see it all back to where it once was. Union Bears should be exactly what they are in name...a union of bears even if they are "spotty 14 year olds"