settle the 'handwringer' shit now

i've seen posts asking what a 'hand-wringer' is,and must admit i always suspect they are started by one of them.

So i'll nail my bollocks to the mast,as a life long Gers supporter(if you want pm me),and say as far as i'm concerned they are people who would 'reach agreement' with our enemies and say it was in the best interests of Scottish football.

They also think we should go back to the 'dignified silence' days and 'not sink to their level'.

We,as a football club,religion,traditions etc are under a sustained attack.

See my previous posts attacked by 'hand-wringers'.

Does anyone on Rangers Media really think that our club is not under attack because it's the most prominent symbol of Unification and the Protestant faith.

I mean no disrepect to other faiths or supporter of my club,but maybe Ibrox has become our sort of Mecca (no disrespect intended).

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i've seen posts asking what a 'hand-wringer' is,and must admit i always suspect they are started by one of them.

So i'll nail my bollocks to the mast,as a life long Gers supporter(if you want pm me),and say as far as i'm concerned they are people who would 'reach agreement' with our enemies and say it was in the best interests of Scottish football.

They also think we should go back to the 'dignified silence' days and 'not sink to their level'.

We,as a football club,religion,traditions etc are under a sustained attack.

See my previous posts attacked by 'hand-wringers'.

Does anyone on Rangers Media really think that our club is not under attack because it's the most prominent symbol of Unification and the Protestant faith.

I mean no disrepect to other faiths or supporter of my club,but maybe Ibrox has become our sort of Mecca (no disrespect intended).

Oh please.92 posts!!!!

Sniff.

Not because of me.

I was not blaming you personally and i was not referring to the handwringer part , you have to admit the club has been targeted because we are seen as pro-union . no ?

Because bam sticks like you spout pure shite on forums like this.

Bam stick ? so i just imagined the last 2 year then and no one has targeted the club ?

and what do you mean forums like this ?

fuck i'm sorry i stared this thread now.What's wrong with you guys,fucking seriously why you all turning on each other?.

So much distrust on this site i think admin maybe should think about verification in some way or other to stop this in-fighting and dis-trust between us.

Admin are welcome to pm me for my land-line number and address.

I have nothing to hide.

fuck i'm sorry i stared this thread now.What's wrong with you guys,fucking seriously why you all turning on each other?.

So much distrust on this site i think admin maybe should think about verification in some way or other to stop this in-fighting and dis-trust between us.

I have nothing to hide.

Jolly good

I have nothing to hide.

We're just a very sexy bunch. Cannae help it