McCoist,nice guy who's just a poor manager?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The whole tone of this thread reeks, from the misleading title, to the average player jibe and to the cnut insult. Its a very poor and pathetic posting that has no place here. Stay down in london, calling everybody cnuts. But once youve posted it on here you cannae take it back. I.M.O.

Ive had the pleasure to meet Mr McCoist at various events and circumstances throughout the years, and ive yet to see the man any other way! You must have just been unlucky to see that side of him that you claim makes you qualified to launch your personal attack.

Im sticking by a TRUE GENT. and a RANGERS LEGEND.

Fuck sake op. Was your son traumatised? Is he still getting thereapy? Fear of bicycles is a horrible phobia to live with, eh? Your son is in his twenties now and still can't go to Holland on holiday. Poor guy. Why don't we all have a whip round for him? I'm sure that some doctor in America has a pioneering operation that might just cure his life destroying affliction.

Fuck sake op. Was your son traumatised? Is he still getting thereapy? Fear of bicycles is a horrible phobia to live with, eh? Your son is in his twenties now and still can't go to Holland on holiday. Poor guy. Why don't we all have a whip round for him? I'm sure that some doctor in America has a pioneering operation that might just cure his life destroying affliction.

Or his son could be in his 30's depending on which part of his lies you want to believe

Think about it - they set out to destroy Green with drip drip lies and propaganda

Ally would be their next natural target

I have met Ally on 3 occasions and everytime I have met him he has been really plesant and apporachable. Infact I remember him taking a good 15 minutes to speak to me and my aunt and me showing him my 9 in a row chain I had when I was a kid.

I understand peoples perceptions of people can differ but could the issue in Bellahouston park been resolved if you hadn't worn your Celtic strip?

"The speed they rode at was a clear danger to the public,which i found out when walking there one day with my 3 year old son.

This event was over 20 years ago but it's always stuck in my mind"

Hmmmmm - anybody spot the anomaly?

Yes Swally, it stood out like a sore thumb.

:lol:

Haha fucking hilarious pishing myself

This from the OP in the OT forum

"might be slightly biased here but almost every guy i've seen in London with a sheltic top on is fat as fuck.

Is it a psychological thing about potato shortages or is it just because their lazy fat bastards?

I was cycling through Walton-on-Thames,Saturday and saw a huge fat bastard in a sheltic away top walking towards me,with his wife/sister beside him.

He looked proud as fuck in his 'bumblebee' top until I raised my fist and shouted 'C'mon the Gers' as i cycled(slowly) past him and his daughter/wife."

I smell shite

This article is complete & utter nonsense.

So, IF anything you mentioned was true, you would have around 20 or so folk on bikes ON THE PATHS of Bella Park.

And you out walking with your son.

And you did not notice them prior to them almost "running down your son"?

You didn't just step one pace to the left or right onto the grass to let them past?

Oh, and they did the vast majority of their training, in fact up to around 95% of it, not at Bella Park, in public areas, but funnily enough in controlled areas at the cricket ground at Crossmyloof.

As to your other claims - well if they hold as much water as your bike story......

"The speed they rode at was a clear danger to the public,which i found out when walking there one day with my 3 year old son.

This event was over 20 years ago but it's always stuck in my mind"

Hmmmmm - anybody spot the anomaly?

Maybe he came back specially from his Cockney shite-hole to block the Queen's Highway in the Park and be offended at those nasty Rangers players monopolizing the designated cycle path.

All so that he could resurrect the tale 20 years later in the midst of the the turmoil at Ibrox to iilustrate just what a monstrous, selfish, malevolent barsteward Ally McCoist really is.

Either that or he is a bitter Bheggar troll who really should get out a bit more......you decide.

the op of this shite should be banned from here

the mods on this site are allowing it to become a haven for the jimmy saville brigade

there is a report button. Use it mate. The mods are pretty good at getting rid. And any the mods miss. I'll catch :P

Sorry embargo or not Ally is not a manager, great no2 . He can't mould a team with what he has he is clueless and his pals Durrant and McDowall.

I don't think he's been given a fair chance, he's got the job done we all wanted to win the 3rd division and we've won it. We weren't expecting to win every match even if it is the 3rd division. I think he'll be a great manager once he can actually sign players.

I don't think he's been given a fair chance, he's got the job done we all wanted to win the 3rd division and we've won it. We weren't expecting to win every match even if it is the 3rd division. I think he'll be a great manager once he can actually sign players.

OK tell me what managerial credentials Ally has as a manager. We have had our worst defeats in our history under Ally we are a laughing stock ffs..

With the squad Ally had at his desposal he was expected to win league before a ball was kicked, we have gone backwards with the football product on the park.

I hope I'm proved wrong when I say I don't think Ally is great manager, but one thing I know for a fact is Alistair McCoist is one of us i.e. A Rangers man born and bred and to call him a cunt is a disgrace. :21:

Judge him when he doesn't have an embargo.

He didn't have an embargo when he inherited a league winning team and blew a nine point lead, Rangers require a manager with the ability for the position, we could have had Billy Davis for a lot less tham McCoist.

I have no axe to grind on a personal level with him (as the OP has) nor have I any tales to relate about his lack of PR skills when dealing with supporters - I only took what I saw on the pitch when he played for us and his record speaks volumes.

A legend on the pitch - of that there is no doubt.

But....that was then and this is now.

McCoist is a cunt of a manager who should be stood at the Job Centre with the rest of the unemployed right now.

Sadly it looks like he won't be as his public spat with CG has ended with him (and his mentor) in an even stronger position and CG gone.

Who said life was fair?

EDIT:

PS. I used the word 'cunt' to describe his lack of ability as a manager, i.e., "a cunt of a manager".

I wish it made clear that I don't think he personally is a 'cunt'.

A useless, money-hungry waste-of-a-track-suit dud, perhaps......but a 'cunt'.....no. :pipe: