McCoist,nice guy who's just a poor manager?

OK tell me what managerial credentials Ally has as a manager. We have had our worst defeats in our history under Ally we are a laughing stock ffs..

With the squad Ally had at his desposal he was expected to win league before a ball was kicked, we have gone backwards with the football product on the park.

I'm not judging his manager credentials until he can actually have a fair chance and sign players. Most people automatically said Rangers would win the 3rd division but I personally never. We won it at lot easier than I expected to be honest with the team we had, don't get me wrong I'm chuffed we won it that quickly and I hope the 2nd division is the same. If we're getting the same shitty results this time next year then 'Coisty should go. But not right now.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not judging his manager credentials until he can actually have a fair chance and sign players. Most people automatically said Rangers would win the 3rd division but I personally never. We won it at lot easier than I expected to be honest with the team we had, don't get me wrong I'm chuffed we won it that quickly and I hope the 2nd division is the same. If we're getting the same shitty results this time next year then 'Coisty should go. But not right now.

I disagree. Giving him another spell in charge will be a waste of another 12-months in what could be a long road to recovery....time we don't have to waste.

I disagree. Giving him another spell in charge will be a waste of another 12-months in what could be a long road to recovery....time we don't have to waste.

We certainly don't have time to waste, I'd love Rangers to win all 3 divisions in a row and return to the SPL and I know we won't do that with the current squad we have. But I think 'Coisty has done well with the current team he has. 3rd division or not it was always going to be difficult.

We certainly don't have time to waste, I'd love Rangers to win all 3 divisions in a row and return to the SPL and I know we won't do that with the current squad we have. But I think 'Coisty has done well with the current team he has. 3rd division or not it was always going to be difficult.

We'll agree to disagree.

Maybe a £17 million budget rather than the present £7 million will rectify that and the lack of managerial ability.

If you are happy watching pish week in week out fair play to you. Sorry im not and having watched no progress on the park tells me McCoist hasn't got a clue i could go on and on but no point.

Just wondering what Ally would have to achieve for you to back him, myself I would be happy with a good run in the cups, win the Ramsden and a similar points total to this year.

Pity QoS are promoted, nothing like a bit of competition to get the team going, think we would have won that battle by a handful of points.

If you are happy watching pish week in week out fair play to you. Sorry im not and having watched no progress on the park tells me McCoist hasn't got a clue i could go on and on but no point.

I know where your coming from and I agree our performances can be bad but again, our team is weak. Not a lot of experience our team is young. But I know we have Templeton, Black etc and they should be playing better. Just my opinion..I'd keep 'Coisty for another season.

Some years later i was at Ibrox with an old friend of my dads,his name begins with K©.

Everyone in the 'Wine Alley'/Govan/Ibrox/KP knew him.

Can we use the K or have you got it with a copyright.

I grew up in Govan, Ibrox and wen to school in Wine Alley and I can safely say I've never heard of K unless K is that guy who stayed across from ST Saviours primary who was abusing his daughters in that case we all knew him after the we read it in the paper.

Maybe he came back specially from his Cockney shite-hole to block the Queen's Highway in the Park and be offended at those nasty Rangers players monopolizing the designated cycle path.

All so that he could resurrect the tale 20 years later in the midst of the the turmoil at Ibrox to iilustrate just what a monstrous, selfish, malevolent barsteward Ally McCoist really is.

Either that or he is a bitter Bheggar troll who really should get out a bit more......you decide.

Thanks for explaining that! I get it now!! Too early on a Sunday morning! Lol

To the OP have you forgotten what Ally has done for our club? Ffs he worked for months without pay to help make sure we still had a club to support, he works tirelessly for our club and I for one think he at least deserves the chance to prove he has what it takes to become a great manager (I might be a tad biased because I'm originally from East Kilbride)! If anyone is a c*** its you

Just wondering what Ally would have to achieve for you to back him, myself I would be happy with a good run in the cups, win the Ramsden and a similar points total to this year.

Pity QoS are promoted, nothing like a bit of competition to get the team going, think we would have won that battle by a handful of points.

I'd be content (not over the moon, but 'content') if he had our FULL TIME squad playing as if they hadn't just met that morning and had a game plan to follow....an easy-on-the-eye give-and-go type game that had our PART TIME opponents knackered by half-time instead of, what to my eye, appears to be the complete opposite.

I know it's not much to ask....but it would do for starters

Thanks for explaining that! I get it now!! Too early on a Sunday morning! Lol

To the OP have you forgotten what Ally has done for our club? Ffs he worked for months without pay to help make sure we still had a club to support, he works tirelessly for our club and I for one think he at least deserves the chance to prove he has what it takes to become a great manager (I might be a tad biased because I'm originally from East Kilbride)! If anyone is a c*** its you

He nor no one else worked without pay everyone was paid in full.