McCoist,nice guy who's just a poor manager?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.thescotti...Gers-alive.html

Apologies on a postcard please!

He isn't on £1 million, he offered he didn't have to as he knew he wouldn't, the deferral on the players wages which lasted for a mind boggling 7 weeks was paid in full after 31 st May 2012.

Tupe legislation works both ways, finally the scum news comic, strange how people accept its content as fact when it suits.

He isn't on £1 million, he offered he didn't have to as he knew he wouldn't, the deferral on the players wages which lasted for a mind boggling 7 weeks was paid in full after 31 st May 2012.

Tupe legislation works both ways, finally the scum news comic, strange how people accept its content as fact when it suits.

It was also on national news! I actually believe EVERYTHING I read in the Sun!

Negative bike story into positive bike story:

300 Mile Cycle Challenge

WRITTEN BY RANGERS CHARITY

"We look forward to welcoming Jim, Gordon and the rest of the team to Ibrox for our final home game of the season against Berwick Rangers at Ibrox."

Stoke City Manager Tony Pulis also offered words of encouragement to the team.

“It’s a fantastic effort, so they deserve all the support and encouragement they can get, both now in training for the event and throughout the ride itself,” added Pulis.

“I’m sure it will be an unforgettable experience. What will keep them going at times will be the knowledge they are raising money for a good cause.”

The team of cyclists will set off on May 1st and plan to arrive in Glasgow two days later, ahead of Rangers’ final home match of the season against Berwick Rangers.

Rangers fan Bertram explained: “Gordon and I came up with the idea of doing the cycle ride while on a trip to India last year. There is a long association between the two clubs which goes back to the time when the Loving Cup was presented to Rangers by Stoke.”

“We thought that raising money for the respective community schemes would be a great way for the two clubs to link up again and we hope to establish this as an annual event.

“The level of backing has been incredible from a whole host organisations and individuals, so much so that we have already raised our level of expectations,” he added.

“At the outset, we were hoping to raise £5,000 for each charity, but now we are aiming higher than that due to the support, something which will spur us on in the coming weeks.”

As well as arriving in Glasgow for Rangers’ final match of the season, the cyclists will also ride into City’s final home game of the season against Tottenham Hotspur eight days later.

To find out more about the challenge or sponsor the riders please click here.

The organisations who have already pledged their support for the bike ride are: Evans Halshaw, Citroen UK, The Co-operative Group, Menzies Hotels, Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Swinnerton Cycles, PREM Management and the Premier League Support.

This is a cut and paste so might not look right.

A lot of people seem to think that being an average (skilled) footballer with a pretty face,who 'loves' Rangers is enough for us to back AM to the hilt.

Well shock,horror!

I've never liked the man.

He is and always has been an arrogant bastard.

Back in the 'old days' when we had no real training ground.

The team used to ride around Bella Park on mountain bikes

The speed they rode at was a clear danger to the public,which i found out when walking there one day with my 3 year old son.

This event was over 20 years ago but it's always stuck in my mind as my son was on the outside as the bikes whizzed by,narrowly missing my toddler son.

The most shocking thing though was as i turned,'because of the noise' i had to grab my son out of the way of a group of cyclists of which McCoist was in the lead and shouted 'get the fuck out the way' or similar.

Some years later i was at Ibrox with an old friend of my dads,his name begins with K©.

Everyone in the 'Wine Alley'/Govan/Ibrox/KP knew him.

Magic guy,sadly gone now.

Anyway he knew Walter and all the players,got my son Walter's tie at the 9 in a row celebrations at Ibrox.

Through K© my son had a free tour,took pics with Gazza(in his wacky suit),Brown,Miller(who was showing his betting slip?)

Laudrup,McClaren,Bo Anderson and more.

Mr McCoist wouldn't pose for two seconds and not only that when asked he was nasty in his reply.

It was a shock to my son and to me because later Walter Smith turned up and posed happily with my son and me for a pic.

This is not a 'let's attack McCoist' post.

I'm giving my true interactions with the man and i found him to be an arrogant cunt.

Had he hit my son with his bike as he whizzed past him in Bella Park,he wouldn't be managing Rangers now I can assure you of that.

Cut and paste

What a lot of shite doh

I'd be content (not over the moon, but 'content') if he had our FULL TIME squad playing as if they hadn't just met that morning and had a game plan to follow....an easy-on-the-eye give-and-go type game that had our PART TIME opponents knackered by half-time instead of, what to my eye, appears to be the complete opposite.

I know it's not much to ask....but it would do for starters

Pretty much what everyone was hoping for, it's not to much to ask.