Favourite 'Late' Rangers Goal

Fiogh

colin stein at easter road to stop the tarriers winning the league (priceless)

gordon smith in the last minute of extra time against the scum to

win the league cup at hampden.

lovenkrands to win the cup against the scum also at hampden

edu,s late winner v scum

richards gough,s at ibrox v scum to draw 2-2 with nine men felt like a win

in fact any last minute goal against the dirty tarrier pope loving scum

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sebo's against the sheep was mental. Guy sitting behind me basically came crashing down on top of me when the ball went in the net. Hemdani's equaliser against celtic was a good one, was my first old firm game and we never looked like getting anything from that game.

One of mine, lesser remembered, perhaps for obvious reasons:

A certain blonde ex Kilmarnock forward scoring in the dying seconds against Hearts a couple of seasons back.

So less remembered its only been mentioned about half a dozen times in the thread.

Here's one for the stato's.

I was very young and at St Johnston for a cup game, and my uncle decided that we were beat and decided to leave.

While walking out, we scored to equalise and the croud turned round.

Now, my memory of this is vague. I was under the impression it was Bobby Russell who scored and we went on to the famous re- play, when John McDonald won the game single handedly.

Any help with the fading memory would be appreciated.

Here's one for the stato's.

I was very young and at St Johnston for a cup game, and my uncle decided that we were beat and decided to leave.

While walking out, we scored to equalise and the croud turned round.

Now, my memory of this is vague. I was under the impression it was Bobby Russell who scored and we went on to the famous re- play, when John McDonald won the game single handedly.

Any help with the fading memory would be appreciated.

It was 1981 A Scottish cup 3rd round at the old Muirton park. Rangers were 3-2 down,when Ian Redford popped up in the dying seconds to equalise.

As You say,The Gers skooshed the replay,Ironically Redford missed a penalty with the last kick of the game in the final against Scumdee Hibs,that would have won Us the cup on the Saturday.

However it was probably for the better,as it would have denied us the chance to witness Super Coop sigle handedly destroying them 4-1 in the Wednesday night replay.

All the goals mentioned are excellent. My favourite one was millers last minute lob v Hamilton. Not massively important but I was in a pub in Aberdeen with my two scum supporting brother in laws. The smile was wiped from all their faces when I leap in the air. The pub silenced. Priceless....

Agree with all but the best one a have seen live was Gascoigne against Dundee utd musta been maybe 96/97 if we didnt win the taigs had chance to go top of league for the 1st time in years or sumfin along those lines he curled a beauty with his left in to the corner in front of the copland road amazin