Guest Andypendek

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Andypendek
Anyone one here chanted Ally Ally get to fuck in the 80s.......please explain

Funny you should mention that, reading some criticism of McCoist on the grounds that he is too nice & wants to be loved made me think of that as well.

If you, as a man in your early 20s, had a job in which about 15,000 to 20,000 people turned up and shouted 'Jimmy, Jimmy get tae fuck' it might have an impact on you. It might turn you into a wuss, a recluse, someone of no use; or it might motivate you into becoming a hero. Anyone who's read Ally's books will know how much the abuse he got affected him at the time - the idea that he will avoid making hard decisions because he desperately wants to be loved just doesn't know the guy's story.

I can't argue that the football has been mince, but the amateur psychology doesn't wash.

plain and simple,ally will get us to top flight in short time,lets be honest most of us could do it with our resources,give him one season in spl and then i will judge and if its not working out i would expect ally to leave himself,not be sacked as he deserves that.

Let me see - last season much as some people dont want to see it as soon as Naismith got injured, history will show he was making us tick, he made us tick...a one man team if you will... Ally and the team blew a large lead.

5 or 6 players at start of pre-season

Cobble a squad together at the last minute.

Got our license hours before season start.

You need tools for the job... Add to that Ally's legendary luck has completely deserted him.

Sorry guys but Ally deserves time and patience. Fuxsake half of the Rangers fans complain about our young players inconsistency... Go fucking figure.

BluePeter you honestly see good football etc? Fair play if you genuinely think so

Wish I was this easy to please

it certainly hasnt all been pretty. But we played some cracking football during the start and end of the SPL season.

We utterly destroyed motherwell when they were flying in the SPL and we were in SFL3.

We had an 11 game run this season where we blew the 3rd apart and effectively won the league by Febuary.

We have really struggled for consistency and have admitedly played some shit football at times. Especially at the start and end of this season.

Let me see - last season much as some people dont want to see it as soon as Naismith got injured, history will show he was making us tick, he made us tick...a one man team if you will... Ally and the team blew a large lead.

5 or 6 players at start of pre-season

Cobble a squad together at the last minute.

Got our license hours before season start.

You need tools for the job... Add to that Ally's legendary luck has completely deserted him.

Sorry guys but Ally deserves time and patience. Fuxsake half of the Rangers fans complain about our young players inconsistency... Go fucking figure.

You missed the part where Ally isolated Jelavic up front after Naismith was injured.

Jelavic was accused of downing the tools looking for a move even though he would have needed a passport to collect the balls given to him.

The signs were there that far back.

You missed the part where Ally isolated Jelavic up front after Naismith was injured.

Jelavic was accused of downing the tools looking for a move even though he would have needed a passport to collect the balls given to him.

A lot of the players never stepped up when naismith got injured. Leaving cfs isolated is not new for Rangers Sir Walter did it all the time as well.

Correct , the honeymoon period ending and the players looked lost .

A lot of the players never stepped up when naismith got injured. Leaving cfs isolated is not new for Rangers Sir Walter did it all the time as well.

You're bang on and I criticised Walter for the same thing.

Playing one man up front as Rangers manager anywhere apart from the Glitterdome or Europe is unacceptable.

Ally played one of the most naturally gifted strikers we've ever had on his on up front and watched as we pumped high balls to him to no avail.

You're bang on and I criticised Walter for the same thing.

Playing one man up front as Rangers manager anywhere apart from the Glitterdome or Europe is unacceptable.

Ally played one of the most naturally gifted strikers we've ever had on his on up front and watched as we pumped high balls to him to no avail.

Even when Naismith was fit it was pretty clear that Jelavic had downed tools.

Ally McCoist is no dummy. His future as a trainee manager was decided by people behind the scenes when he was sent to Kilmarnock before returning to Ibrox. The rest is history and I am sure a man of his caliber and determination to succeed will not allow pundits to bring him down. Look at what was thrown at his feet with all that followed and he has waded through it with dignity and stood firm. He was trained for the job and I am sure there are at least another three seasons left in him before he thinks of abdication. After all when all around him was falling apart his feet were on solid ground while others slithered about in the Ibrox mud waiting for the inevitable clean up. He is not finished yet and neither is the clean up.

Ally McCoist is no dummy. His future as a trainee manager was decided by people behind the scenes when he was sent to Kilmarnock before returning to Ibrox. The rest is history and I am sure a man of his caliber and determination to succeed will not allow pundits to bring him down. Look at what was thrown at his feet with all that followed and he has waded through it with dignity and stood firm. He was trained for the job and I am sure there are at least another three seasons left in him before he thinks of abdication. After all when all around him was falling apart his feet were on solid ground while others slithered about in the Ibrox mud waiting for the inevitable clean up. He is not finished yet and neither is the clean up.

Da fuck?

He wasn't sent to Kilmarnock, he was training at Ibrox and was without a club.

That's fair enough Andy, I agree he has dignity. Dignity coming out his ears - but if a dignified personna is all that matters just give Ashley the Vicar fae Emmerdale the managers job or something.

Being dignified is different to the examples I gave earlier though - that was in response to you saying he's fought our corner when everyone and their dog has been kicking us. I see it differently, the opposite in fact.

I get the impression some folk just don't care about results of performances aslong as they have their hero Super Ally stood in the dug out being all cheery chappie and dignified.

BAWS!!!!

He wasn't very dignified when he was using his auld da as a punchbag. :box:

And don't give me this "It's not real" pish either.

Cause it's real to me dammit.... :angry: