Reconstruction happening now apparently

Senna

trolling? fuck sake. imo our board will look at this and see the money and a quicker route back. The SFL to them are nothing.

We will see eh?

I am not arguing with you... It was you who questioned my initial point that the SFL clubs would need us more than ever.

Anyway...

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted it earlier , got phone call from one of the 1st div clubs directors.rangers are not included in any of the reconstruction plans according to him

Not yet. It'd be madness on their part to not include us, but I don't mind if they don't. Ideally, I'd love for us to be invited and tell them to ram it.

Posted it earlier , got phone call from one of the 1st div clubs directors.rangers are not included in any of the reconstruction plans according to him

Would be quite happy with that frankly. We get to continue our slow rise through the leagues while the rest of Scottish football embarrasses itself

Also how fucking shit is this for the likes of cowdenbeath, Queens Park etc and their fans looking forward to the play-offs.....doing this the day before the last game of the season is an absolute joke...They have had all year to decide on something and because they didnt get exactly what they wanted the dummy is out and they are wanting to quit...pathetic and unfortunately with the SPL's track record it may just be the final nail in the coffin for some of these clubs!

This is the new form of sporting integrity dreamed up by the filth we used to just call it cheating.

I didn't question it - I simply added another point of view - at this stage both are equally valid. Chill big man.

Nae bother, bigstuff. (tu)

I still maintain that I would NOT like to see us abandon the rest of Scottish football and see them more-or-less cut adrift and destroyed just to save the arses of the bastards who have mis-managed the game for years.

Most of the smaller, regional clubs have always lived within their means. No Hans Eskillsons, Stephane Adams, Sieb Dykstras or Damien Cavabeanovas for them.

I'd accept an invitation on the conditions that we receive a formal apology from the governing bodies and have our registration embargo lifted.

Sorry AC but any apology from them is worthless imo,would you accept a apology from someone banging your Mrs, not genuine and too late, same teams playing each other only in "the championship" rather than the SFL. We hold all the aces here and must be clever in our response. For once Rangers lets think long-term and not abandon the organisation that welcomed us last July.

Hope we don't accept this, as somebody rightly said earlier in the thread the SFL2 teams need us more than ever. Would rather help the smaller clubs in the country than the bigger clubs who tried to kill us, plus where would the sporting integrity be if they fast tracked us :pipe:

Nae bother, bigstuff. (tu)

I still maintain that I would NOT like to see us abandon the rest of Scottish football and see them more-or-less cut adrift and destroyed just to save the arses of the bastards who have mis-managed the game for years.

Most of the smaller, regional clubs have always lived within their means. No Hans Eskillsons, Stephane Adams, Sieb Dykstras or Damien Cavabeanovas for them.

I agree - i just dont think our board will give a fuck about the rest of scottish football.