BBC get their grubby mitts on another internal Ibrox document

Senna

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw fuck, exactly what we have all been wanting and exactly what we should be implementing while in the lower divisions.

I can't see how anyone can say anything bad about them ideas/plans if true.

When the fuck is this constant leak going to end. I'm raging that this has made its way into the public domain.

The mole has to be hounded out now.

Some good points in the document howerver...

There are a few ludicrous points in the document but on the whole there is a lot to admire in it.

The question to be asked is who leaked it to the BBC though? Is it Green/Ahmad saying we should have stuck with them longer and this is what they would have done? Or is it Walters camp releasing it to discredit Green because they think the plan is unworkable? If it is the latter I would be worried that they have completely dismissed the plan!

When the fuck is this constant leak going to end. I'm raging that this has made its way into the public domain.

Gut feeling says the mole has gone now.

The leak is obviously a pain in the arse, but why be raging that this document has been leaked? Hardly anything bad

No.

Having just read the whole document it sounds fantastic, completely unrealistic though IMO.

Its what you've been moaning about for months, you are Charlie are really similar, like 2 peas in a pod.