ST sales next season?

BEARGER

Cannot think we will get anywhere near the 38K mark next season.

Three reasons: 1. Dire football all season including today.

2. The number of ST holders who did not turn up today.

3. Listening to those around me.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Must be honest, and today when we had the chance to entertain, we were shocking.

Yip we may lose some next year due to the performances, boardroom uncertainty etc....I hope ally and the board appreciate the concern that alot of fans have regarding our progress and do something about it (if they know how to)....for my part, I'll be there as will my dad and grandad....onwards and upwards! (Hopefully)

1----FUK IT WE WON THE LEAGUE.....2 PROBABLY TOO PISHED ENJOYING THE PARTY TO MAKE IT ....3 SLING THEM A DEAFY ---CHAMPIONEEEES CHAMPIONEEES OWAAAYOWAAAY OWAAY ---SORRY MATE I'M PISHED :gerbad: :gerbad: :gerbad: :gerbad:

By the time the new season comes we'll be full of optimism again, with some new signings. Would not expect a huge impact on season tickets, and who knows there may be some really positive signings and changes in the close season. We are still the biggest show in town.

I am suspicious nothing more. It seems like you are trying to spread disharmony again.
That seems to be all he does since joining.

Care to give any evidence of this "spreading disharmony" that you allege?

I will of course be renewing my ST next season.

didnt take long for the mood to dip then....even on the day we are partying....

suppose it was too much to hope for one day of celebration.

Not at all. I'm having a wee celebration Gray Goose as I type. :7326:

As will i be. I tried sitting in the Govan Front this Year, not quite for me, so back to the East Enclosure next Season.

It was just not the time for negativity that's all.

Threads like this, who cares what you do with your season ticket i for one never asked.

Season ticket sales will definetley be going down there is no point in burying our head in the sand and pretending everything's gonna be ok we are not getting value for money, people are forgetting football is an entertainment business, loyalty can only go so far and in this tight economy buying a season ticket is a luxury that many cannot afford and we are giving those people no encouragement to renew, i'm not renewing because i'm joining the army but 3 of the people around me have said they are not renewing either because it just isn't enjoyable anymore and this kid in the row infront was on at his Dad throughout the game asking if he can go home because "this is so boring" Kids are gonna turn away from Rangers in an age where kids can watch entertaining Premiership teams on the TV every Saturday then these kids are not going to come and watch Rangers turgid pathetic excuse for football.

Season ticket sales will definetley be going down there is no point in burying our head in the sand and pretending everything's gonna be ok we are not getting value for money, people are forgetting football is an entertainment business, loyalty can only go so far and in this tight economy buying a season ticket is a luxury that many cannot afford and we are giving those people no encouragement to renew, i'm not renewing because i'm joining the army but 3 of the people around me have said they are not renewing either because it just isn't enjoyable anymore and this kid in the row infront was on at his Dad throughout the game asking if he can go home because "this is so boring" Kids are gonna turn away from Rangers in an age where kids can watch entertaining Premiership teams on the TV every Saturday then these kids are not going to come and watch Rangers turgid pathetic excuse for football.

Good luck in the army (tu) .