ST sales next season?

BEARGER

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will renew my season ticket as always....in spite of the rubbish I have watched this year. But the club needs to understand that much more of this will see a major drift away from the club.

As for the absence of season ticket holders today - I'm one that couldn't make it today for very pressing family reasons. Perhaps some on here should understand that there are times when people can't make a game for very legitimate reasons.

Cannot think we will get anywhere near the 38K mark next season. Three reasons: 1. Dire football all season including today. 2. The number of ST holders who did not turn up today. 3. Listening to those around me.
When did I ever spread disharmony?

That opening post was a cracking example on the very day we celebrate a remarkable achievement.

Greetin' faced barely covers it.

Some fans might not renew because our football has been rubbish this season and for other reasons. But if we get 30 - 35000 for an sfl 2 division side that's still amazing at this time when Scottish football is on its knees

There weren't that many season ticket holders missing today, can't understand why you say this!

All tickets for game were sold therefore I assumed that empty seats must belong to ST holders.

Season ticket sales will definetley be going down there is no point in burying our head in the sand and pretending everything's gonna be ok we are not getting value for money, people are forgetting football is an entertainment business, loyalty can only go so far and in this tight economy buying a season ticket is a luxury that many cannot afford and we are giving those people no encouragement to renew, i'm not renewing because i'm joining the army but 3 of the people around me have said they are not renewing either because it just isn't enjoyable anymore and this kid in the row infront was on at his Dad throughout the game asking if he can go home because "this is so boring" Kids are gonna turn away from Rangers in an age where kids can watch entertaining Premiership teams on the TV every Saturday then these kids are not going to come and watch Rangers turgid pathetic excuse for football.

Well it is about time his dad cancelled SKY sports and sod the little shit. Then he can have his choice between sticking it out until the good times return or going to watch Partick.

Remarkable achievement :lol:

A year ago there were no guarantees we would even be around to win anything at all. And yet here we are, champions again, and well on the way back to where we belong.

I think that's remarkable. Perhaps you don't understand why that is the case let alone why it's important.

A year ago there were no guarantees we would even be around to win anything at all. And yet here we are, champions again, and well on the way back to where we belong.

I think that's remarkable. Perhaps you don't understand why that is the case let alone why it's important.

Ah the old "we might never have played again" number

Even considering that, the fact that we came out from a financial crisis to go and spend the second highest amount on wages in scottish football to win a part time league completely dissolves the remarkable achievement

Infact it sends alarm bells ringing that we dont seem to have learned any lessons from our many financial crisis' in the last decade

Ah the old "we might never have played again" number

Even considering that, the fact that we came out from a financial crisis to go and spend the second highest amount on wages in scottish football to win a part time league completely dissolves the remarkable achievement

Infact it sends alarm bells ringing that we dont seem to have learned any lessons from our many financial crisis' in the last decade

I didn't think you would understand the point. Shrug...

Little injured.

Hemmings could replace him but no it's let's move my pal McCulloch instead.

Clueless doesn't even begin to describe McCoist. I've watched two seasons under him. There won't be a third.

And I don't give two monkeys fucks what the usual pricks on here will say.

Little injured.

Clueless doesn't even begin to describe McCoist. I've watched two seasons under him. There won't be a third.

You will be accused of spreading disharmony.

I didn't think you would understand the point. Shrug...

Oh i understand your point alright, its a crackpot one imo but its yours nevertheless

Its funny though, maybe not you especially, but there are posters on here stating the same opinion as yourself while belittling the tarriers title win and calling it tainted because they have no competition

By the time the new season comes we'll be full of optimism again, with some new signings. Would not expect a huge impact on season tickets, and who knows there may be some really positive signings and changes in the close season. We are still the ( biggest ) only show in town.

Fixed that for you mate

Little injured.

you won't be missed