He's no bright spark

Full of Ally Haters misreading the context and using it as another stick to beat him with.....shameful!

Mate I agree with a lot of your posts and I love Ally as much as the next bear .Think you have to accept that not everyone is going to have the same opinion as yourself .Doesn't make them all Ally haters .My opinion of Ally changes by the day recently but there is no doubts now IMO he has to get more decisions right than wrong going forward .

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

my bad, canny mind his 3rd that day, even then his overall records smacks of failure for us as i posted above (tu)

I don't agree, a lot of it was as a sub or winger.

But even with your point of not rating him, we can't say we will only sign young players who will turn out to be a success. Where is Daryl Murphy? (I think that was his name, or Bangura? And then there is Ljungberg? Don't idealise them because of what the papers say.

And additionally, I have huge ambitions for us, but I think we need to realise it is not something that will happen quickly, it will take a lot longer than we want it to. And there are so many constraints that aren't addressed. Are the good young players going to come to this country? Can Scottish football support the kind of model that other countries can to lead to that success?

It is too easy to latch on to it as a solution because it seems so easy.

I think it would be ok for this guy to slam a report McCoist wrote about electrical works, don't you?

I think everything everyone does should be much cheaper and much better. Splendid.

Footballs universal though everyone can have a balanced opinion on it

On the subject I hope McCoist is a better spark than he is football manager

And additionally, I have huge ambitions for us, but I think we need to realise it is not something that will happen quickly, it will take a lot longer than we want it to.

it will take longer if the people in charge continue their old ways, thats the worry of a lot of us on here

football has changed a lot, we are stuck in the ways of old it seems, even the rest of scottish football is waking up to the notion that simply spending money isnt the way forward (albeit it has been forced onto them)

we however seem to think that "yes we have 38k ST holders plus money to burn from the share option, lets bludgeon our way back to the top then deal with the future when we come to in"

If you want to compare us with QOS and Partick, then we have all achieved the same thing this season in the divisions we are in. Who will next season?

We are on a different model in terms of scale, if you want to compare us to these teams, then accept the relegation QOS had last year, or the years of Partick being Partick.

We may have all won our leagues respectively but is it not disconcerting when qos won a higer league more comfortably than we did while also beating us on the way to winning the ramsdens, all on a much much much lower financial budget. Infact their whole running costs for the year were the equivalent of 3 of our players yearly wages!

Thid proves that you dont have to spend spend spend, instead with the right philosophy and manager you can bring success whatever the age or level of player.

I really can't believe you asked that, but you did.

His financial worth has hee haw to do with a football manager wannabee. Whether i agree with parts of what is written or not the authors financial worth is indeed irrelevant.

Fuck listening to men who have coaching badges, men who have spent most of there lives fighting for the Rangers cause. Men who won us numerous cups and titles and took us to a Euro final. Let's go with a poorly written proposal written by an electrician who has a high score on FIFA and leaks stuff to the BBC. Top Euro coaches will be chapping his door as we speak.....

Full of Ally Haters misreading the context and using it as another stick to beat him with.....shameful!

I don't think any true rangers supporter could ever be described as an "Ally Hater". In most peoples eyes Ally will always be a true legend for what he contributed on the pitch and the way he stuck by us in our hour of need. However being a legend on the pitch doesn't guarantee that he has the tactical attributes to be a successful manager. Time and time again this season he has proved thus far that he doesn't have what it takes. Every time he looks like he is taking a step in the right direction he will do something the following week that suggests otherwise. Personally I would give him one more season to see if there is an improvement under his stewardship.

I think it would be ok for this guy to slam a report McCoist wrote about electrical works, don't you?

I think everything everyone does should be much cheaper and much better. Splendid.

Depends if McCoist had been begged by the electrician's owners to invest in his company.

Wow, I hope I don't work anywhere if you've hired the sparky for the building.

Sorry, is this the punchline to an invisible joke?

Why are you so hung up on an investor's business? Don't worry, poor wee Ally will be fine as long as Walter stays at the club. He won't let any nasty investors express an opinion.

Investors, like fans, need to know their place at Ibrox. Pay your money, keep your mouth shut and never criticise the clique.

Sorry, is this the punchline to an invisible joke?

Why are you so hung up on an investor's business? Don't worry, poor wee Ally will be fine as long as Walter stays at the club. He won't let any nasty investors express an opinion.

Investors, like fans, need to know their place at Ibrox. Pay your money, keep your mouth shut and never criticise the clique.

Apologies for overestimating you.