He's no bright spark

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't Mr rich leky guy write that our players should have certain standards and principles? Passing it off as a new idea. Bill Struth practiced it before he was born. I didn't read an original idea anywhere. Did anyone else? Feel free to point them out if I missed them. Guys on here could have submitted a far better document. Fact!!!!!

Didn't Mr rich leky guy write that our players should have certain standards and principles? Passing it off as a new idea. Bill Struth practiced it before he was born. I didn't read an original idea anywhere. Did anyone else? Feel free to pint them out if I missed them, Guys on here could have submitted a better document. Fact!!!!!

It wasn't a plan or a strategy - it was a mission statement type doc - containing elements that the club should be aspiring to achieve. Do we just bin those aspirations simply cause Ally rubbishes it?

It wasn't a plan or a strategy - it was a mission statement type doc - containing elements that the club should be aspiring to achieve. Do we just bin those aspirations simply cause Ally rubbishes it?
It was a document that a 16 year old could have written. The board knocked it back as it had no real substance. If you can point out an original idea in it I will admit you are right. Just one.

It was a document that a 16 year old could have written. The board knocked it back as it had no real substance. If you can point out an original idea in it I will admit you are right. Just one.

It doesn't have any - I am not saying it has and your right a lot of people on this forum could have written it - because some of the elements in it appear to be basic common sense.

As i said its a mission statement type doc - "We wish to be the best plumbing supply merchants in the south of Paisley by 2015" type stuff. They are not really meant to be original - they tend to be fairly aspirational.

Try

Football being watched universally does not mean that people actually understand how to run a team or club, much like we couldn't direct films even if we go to watch them.

And i would not say that balance comes into many opinions about the game. At all.

Football being watched universally does not mean that people actually understand how to run a team or club, much like we couldn't direct films even if we go to watch them.

And i would not say that balance comes into many opinions about the game. At all.

But everyone manages to win every season on FM and fifa mate, it's easy peasy being a manager.

That's why everyone does it.

4-4-2, All players under 25 with sell on value, Everyone playing in their correct positions at all times.

Bish Bash Bosh, league titles.

It doesn't have any - I am not saying it has and your right a lot of people on this forum could have written it - because some of the elements in it appear to be basic common sense. As i said its a mission statement type doc - "We wish to be the best plumbing supply merchants in the south of Paisley by 2015" type stuff. They are not really meant to be original - they tend to be fairly aspirational.
No new ideas then????????? Why bother writing it? What have we learned from it? How does this move Rangers on? No original ideas just inspiration? Grow up. And who leaked it to the scummy BBC? Most of all.... how does this benefit Rangers? I can't see any positives.How Can you?

Doesn't matter whether an astronaut fucking wrote it, there's points in there to taken on-board and move us forward.

Spend, spend, fucking spend. If this was any other manager speaking like this after we had been demoted 3 divisions he would have been hounded out.

So many people queuing up to defend the manager over the clubs long term future, get your priorities right.

Doesn't matter whether an astronaut fucking wrote it, there's points in there to taken on-board and move us forward.

Spend, spend, fucking spend. If this was any other manager speaking like this after we had been demoted 3 divisions he would have been hounded out.

So many people queuing up to defend the manager over the clubs long term future, get your priorities right.

That plan would also require serious money.

Doesn't matter whether an astronaut fucking wrote it, there's points in there to taken on-board and move us forward. EDIT and I agree with TWB, setting it all up would require serious funds.

TBH mate, if we managed to get half of that stuff done, we would be so much stronger.

The clubs long term future is in the hands of the board, NOT Ally. He can and will spend whatever budget he gets. as he should. Not many, if any, managers would hand back their transfer budget, "for the clubs long term gain"

I think we all know he won't get anywhere near 10 million to spend.

That plan would also require serious money.

Money we could save by not spending ridiculous amounts working our way through the leagues could go towards that.

Ask the fans to contribute to an Auchenhowie fund, if fans knew their money was going to be spent properly they are likely to part with more.

It won't happen overnight hence why we need to start now, when we're back in the top league it will be the same old 'As long as we finish above the tims' pish.

TBH mate, if we managed to get half of that stuff done, we would be so much stronger.

The clubs long term future is in the hands of the board, NOT Ally. He can and will spend whatever budget he gets. as he should. Not many, if any, managers would hand back their transfer budget, "for the clubs long term gain"

I think we all know he won't get anywhere near 10 million to spend.

If that's the manager's vision though what chance have we got?

It won't be a popular opinion but I believe the manager should adhere to the football club's ethos.

The leaked document pretty much sums it all up.

I hope he gets nowhere near it, not out of badness towards Ally but for the benefit of Rangers.

..Hmm...lets have a wee think about this now, Super has been involved at the top of Scottish football for over thirty years in that time i,m sure hes seen it all and as a player and manager for us he surely has..now enter Mr Gowans...who to be fair can probably rough out an extension in a couple of days and can i,m sure wire a plug without refering to the wee paper diagram inside the lid..yet feels he is also qualified to write a paper on the way forward for Rangers on the pitch...lol..Cruyff and Rijkaard fuck me! we are now in division 2 we think... and are trying to cut costs i just wonder even if they didnt piss themselves laughing at the suggestion how much they would want a year in wages....remember the dream team of Barnes and Dalgleish at the nappy rippers...ha ha..McCoist was correct!...you stick to wiring plugs Mr Gowans and leave the football to the football men..

If Ally's seen it all, why does his team look no better than the part timers/amateurs it's playing against?

If that's the manager's vision though what chance have we got?

It won't be a popular opinion but I believe the manager should adhere to the football club's ethos.

The leaked document pretty much sums it all up.

I hope he gets nowhere near it, not out of badness towards Ally but for the benefit of Rangers.

Fair enough. I'd like to see how it plays out next season.

Yet again. This doument/mission statement or whatever you want to call it, how does it move us on as a club? Where is the originilty? I can't see it.

Why does it have to be original?

It is a document taking some really good points and ideas used by other clubs and turning them to our benifit.

Can you honestly say that if we managed to do most of whats on that list, we would'nt be in massively good shape?