Total pish atmoshpere so let's not kid ourselves on this one. Half a stadium and no BO or UB apart from a 12 year old with a flag pole off the advertising boards such ashame and let down as it was the best game I seen all season by mile!

90mins felt like 15 it was entertaining and fun not pure dross even ally enjoyed it!

Sure no one reply as you's were not there going by the half a crowd, nae excuses!

Where were you die hard fans today?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Total pish atmoshpere so let's not kid ourselves on this one. Half a stadium and no BO or UB apart from a 12 year old with a flag pole off the advertising boards such ashame and let down as it was the best game I seen all season by mile!

90mins felt like 15 it was entertaining and fun not pure dross even ally enjoyed it!

Sure no one reply as you's were not there going by the half a crowd, nae excuses!

Where were you die hard fans today?

Thanks very much for asking but I had tickets but couldn't go due to illness. Its strange how Gordon McQueen, Rangers and Man United players were saying how they were impressed by the turnout and the atmosphere. Does you being there make you some sort of uberfan? More than a few were working, not everybody had the day off.

Maybe engage your brain before spouting pish.

What kind of atmosphere were you expecting at a legends game?

I thought the crowd were good today, giving appreciation to both teams and the banter with Dion Dublin was a good laugh.

Footnote.

Since when did Beardsley become a man united legend, did he ever play for them ?

I thought the crowd were good today, giving appreciation to both teams and the banter with Dion Dublin was a good laugh.

Footnote.

Since when did Beardsley become a man united legend, did he ever play for them ?

One league cup appearance against Bournemouth but not kept on because Mark Hughes made the breakthrough at the same time.

Working the days of every cunt off on a bank hol are long gone some of my mates who would've went too were away for the weekend with their family too as in service day in schools so not back up the road till the Tue,was a silly time to have it played tbh.

Footnote.

Going by the programme once, was good day just thought it was poor turnout for guys who brought us so much success and I understand people working and stuff.

Don't take me wrong way troops FFs.

I think for an old crocks game on a Monday afternoon 23000 was a great turnout....alot of big clubs have regular legends game with nowhere near that amount of fans in attendance....well done to everyone who attended or who at least bought the game via rangerstv....all you vipbox lot sicken me! ; )

Thanks very much for asking but I had tickets but couldn't go due to illness. Its strange how Gordon McQueen, Rangers and Man United players were saying how they were impressed by the turnout and the atmosphere. Does you being there make you some sort of uberfan? More than a few were working, not everybody had the day off.

Maybe engage your brain before spouting pish.

Wasn't trying to offend you it's the same as every game shit happens.

Your only one of thousands and I never meant to offend you just wondering where everyone was as was really good day.

Working today, stupid time for a game. They could at least have made it an evening kick off or kept it for a Saturday if everyone was available.

I think it was an old skool time when people got the bank holidays ect,

Was good day just pissed me off seeing a half empty stadium after Saturday, hence I asked where's the troops?

Look I had tickets, just stuff arose and couldn't make it in the end. I also paid for RTV so I could watch it and still give money so the only person that lost out was me in the end. I loved it last year, but it was at night so it is a lot easier for people to turn out than 2pm KO. It sounded like a great atmosphere though so although you think it was bad, it really wasn't.

One league cup appearance against Bournemouth but not kept on because Mark Hughes made the breakthrough at the same time.

Christ and I thought we let some good players slip away :ohmy: Beardsley was magic in his pomp. Excellent day out today.

I think it was an old skool time when people got the bank holidays ect,

Was good day just pissed me off seeing a half empty stadium after Saturday, hence I asked where's the troops?

Was always going to be like that.

A lot of them would have been 'only there to see the trophy' on Saturday, we haven't had a sell out for a while before that.

It's a shame as that was a cracking side we had out today., they could have had so much more in different circumstances.

It was good to see the legends on the park.

However I was pretty pissed off the 'soccer-mom' brigade: was actually asked on numerous occasions if I could stop singing as I was upsetting her toddler tribe!

I'd understand her point if I was' F'ing and 'C'ing, but they seemed to take issue with '4 lads had a dream...'

doh