Did you expect a full house to watch a team of legends blowing out their arses for 90 minutes? If it was an old firm game I'd have stayed off the sauce on Saturday/sacrificed doing other shite in order tae afford it. Watching Stuart McCall jog about for a bit doesn't really merit that.

Maybe if we had proper legends like Sasa Papac and Alejandro Bedoya playing today I'd have made more of an effort.

Eh laudrup, Albertz, mccoist, gough do I need to go on our how about novo? Jesus never made mols he just became a Ranger and always will be!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I choose to keep my 3 year old away from it as I have no right to expect people around me to watch their language or behaviour(within reason obv).

Plus I would be worse than the folk around me :D

"cover your ears son, daddy is gonna have a word with the ref" :D

:lol: Kevin Bridges .

The wee yin copies everything and I can't hold my laugh in when he swears so he keeps doing it.

lol his sketch jumped into my head :lol:

Aye, my wee man shouted fuck sake ref after me at the weekend. I was in stitches, wife was NOT impresed

I was there, I cheered and I sang until I was hoarse (although that may be something to do with the wedding I was at over the weekend...) I thought the atmosphere was great for what it was, it was never going to be like a charged European night because ultimately there was nothing at stake, but it was great to see Ibrox in good humour. There was plenty to smile about but a lot less to scream about so it was always going to be like that... (Several of the goals were definitely worth screaming about though)

I was there, I cheered and I sang until I was hoarse (although that may be something to do with the wedding I was at over the weekend...) I thought the atmosphere was great for what it was, it was never going to be like a charged European night because ultimately there was nothing at stake, but it was great to see Ibrox in good humour. There was plenty to smile about but a lot less to scream about so it was always going to be like that... (Several of the goals were definitely worth screaming about though)

I will agree but on a fun day the fans shouldn't care and interact, it was poor show from us and reminded me of how boring 7 in a row was sorry to say troops!

What kind of atmosphere were you expecting at a legends game? I thought the crowd were good today, giving appreciation to both teams and the banter with Dion Dublin was a good laugh. Footnote. Since when did Beardsley become a man united legend, did he ever play for them ?
I think he played one match for them. I enjoyed the match. If the OP didn't feel the fans were loud enough why didn't he start a sing along?

:lol: Kevin Bridges .

The wee yin copies everything and I can't hold my laugh in when he swears so he keeps doing it.

Had my wee guy there today for his first game. A wee rite of passage moment. He's 3 in a couple of weeks, and loved it.

Took him to see his papa's brick, bought a hat and scarf, then into the Govan.

Very poignant wee day for me.

Oh the blue bells are blue has been sung all afternoon!

They never are mate, he was bashing his cars into each other shouting 'Fucking arsehole, you drive like Stevie Wonder'

My not guilty plea was in vein

:lol: its great age mate. They are just wee versions of us, cracks me up.

It was good to see the legends on the park.

However I was pretty pissed off the 'soccer-mom' brigade: was actually asked on numerous occasions if I could stop singing as I was upsetting her toddler tribe!

I'd understand her point if I was' F'ing and 'C'ing, but they seemed to take issue with '4 lads had a dream...'

This needs to get sorted out with a bigger family section because everyone (including the grown ups) has to be able to enjoy the game