Makes you wonder how Ally has even been able to appear to function normally

bocanegra was a loan so thats pish. infact all that article is is more excuses for Ally and the same ones. sick of hearing them. fact is the squad he has has not improved under him in any way infact I think they have went backwards. now he wants 10 million for Div 2? Fuck right off

Yawn

bocanegra was a loan so thats pish. infact all that article is is more excuses for Ally and the same ones. sick of hearing them. fact is the squad he has has not improved under him in any way infact I think they have went backwards. now he wants 10 million for Div 2? Fuck right off

no doubt about it there have been some under achievers in this seasons squad

but you can't put together a new squad out of thin air

personally i think the best way forward is to snap up good players from the lower leagues who have proved their worthg already in those divisions rather than get in expensive prima donnas who don't fancy mucking in at places like Elgin and Arbroath

I think he meant half the wages that Boca would have been on.

'THE_Ibrox_preacher

No it's not, I will freely admit I don't get to the games (some on here claim to have a season ticket yet are on here match day) but I call a spade a spade.

Most games we are un-organised, shambolic at the back, set-pieces are a fucking joke, we're regularly out-passed and the forward play is long-ball.

The bottom line is We're not very good and have at times resorted to playing the ball long as we're not good enough to pass through teams.

And guess what Sherlock it usually worked.

The rest of your paragraph is just utter rubbish, maybe you should upgrade your laptop to a HD version.

What is it about that style that suggests we've worked on anything this season bar turning up?

I wanted Ally to be manager but I admit I was wrong, he's not got it and his approach is one which will be found lacking when it matters and it will ultimately lead us down the road of paying way over the odds for utter gash.

The jury is out judge him by what he builds next season

The fans that go to the games and buy the merchandise work for their money - what did that team and it's management do for their cash this season on the field?

Won the league by 24 points

if you never watched the games you'd be forgiven for thinking winning the Division clearly justifies it, but it doesn't, not playing like that, not being humiliated in the cups, not dropping points at home to fishermen, not for the MONEY.

As I said before upgrade your laptop mate it wasn't that bad.

Ally has been great for Rangers - no doubt at all. As a player and a personality and as a manager in some very tough times recently. Nevertheless his managerial record is spotty. He has won the 3rd division after a rough start and in difficult circumstances. The football though was dire at times and the part time and amateur opposition made to look like Barcelona too often. His record in the SPL, CL and Europa qualifiers is awful.

He deserves the chance of another season, but if things do not improve football wise he should resign. He has a large budget and better facilities than any team in Scotland. Only Celtic has a higher wage bill.

His fate is in his hands.

no doubt about it there have been some under achievers in this seasons squad

but you can't put together a new squad out of thin air

personally i think the best way forward is to snap up good players from the lower leagues who have proved their worthg already in those divisions rather than get in expensive prima donnas who don't fancy mucking in at places like Elgin and Arbroath

I think Tony Popovic and Western Sydney Wanderers would disprove that theory. :pipe:

When since Whyte arrived has Super Ally been allowed to do the job he is employed to do unhindered. At best it has been part time with one hand tied behind his back. Apart from the SFA/SPL dirty tricks he has been fighting our corner with senior management. In big Lee's interview this started with Whyte failing to pay bonuses for winning the league the previous season so he has had to deal with 2 years of unrest. I will reserve judgement until he is employed full time in his proper position as manager with a settled board on the sanctions from the corrupt SFA/SPL removed. With all the in fighting at Ibrox at the moment I don't see this anytime soon. If Ally was gone who could the doubters trust apart from Wattie who if the present infighting is to believed jacket is on a shaky nail.

I don't think Ally's been performing as normal.

We've struggled to perform consistently, our defence has been awful and some of his press statements have been utterly bizarre.

He's got by, but far from normal IMO.

It is a difficult job at the moment. I fear that he has got himself involved the the boardroom unrest. When all he should be doing is developing the team and players we have. Not an easy task with all that is going on.