Makes you wonder how Ally has even been able to appear to function normally

The people who have been against him from the very start, aye. Weasels and ugly brutes the whole gang of them.

I've not been against him from the start. In fact after what he's done I can safely say nobody I know has been against him from the start.

We have to separate sentiment from what were watching these last few months ie from December.

That doesn't make anyone a weasel cos they think things should have progressed since then.

I've not been against him from the start. In fact after what he's done I can safely say nobody I know has been against him from the start.

We have to separate sentiment from what were watching these last few months ie from December.

That doesn't make anyone a weasel cos they think things should have progressed since then.

People have been against him from the start and have admitted as such. Heinous weasels that they are.

People have been against him from the start and have admitted as such. Heinous weasels that they are.

I can't accept that. Ally was momentous through that difficult period and if anyone deserved to succeed as a Rangers manager it was him. I don't know anyone who didnt wish him to carry that on. That doesn't make him infallible tho.

I can't accept that. Ally was momentous through that difficult period and if anyone deserved to succeed as a Rangers manager it was him. I don't know anyone who didnt wish him to carry that on. That doesn't make him infallible tho.

There are some who have been against him from the start and have admitted as such on this board. I'm not making it up, these weasels exist.

If so then I can't defend them. After what he'd done he certainly earned his chance. I just ask myself in all honesty is it going to work out and sadly the answer is no. Wish it would. Don't think anyone has deserved it more than Ally with all the shit he's put up with but there's no room for sentimentality here. Just a gut feeling. That's all.

If so then I can't defend them. After what he'd done he certainly earned his chance. I just ask myself in all honesty is it going to work out and sadly the answer is no. Wish it would. Don't think anyone has deserved it more than Ally with all the shit he's put up with but there's no room for sentimentality here. Just a gut feeling. That's all.

Sentimentality nothing. The guy has had so many external factors to deal with that judging him now is lunacy. Give him a season to prove himself, he deserves at least that.

Sentimentality nothing. The guy has had so many external factors to deal with that judging him now is lunacy. Give him a season to prove himself, he deserves at least that.

I feel he's had that.

Up till December I felt we were a SPL team playing in SFL 3 after that I sensed we were just the best SFL3 team.

I agree. Many small steps makes long journey. How many other managers have had to go through our recent turmoil? NONe.... fuck all... 0, NIL. Under one.

What's your problem? You're acting as if we never won the league. We won the league by 24 points.

Football should have been much better and much less points should have been dropped.

That may sound demanding but I think it's what has to be expected at this level.