• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not great, i love this seasons top its simple but classy, a rarity in footie shirts these days. Theres some awful kits around at the moment, especialy some away kits, i saw one recently cant remember what team but it was pink with black sleeves :anguish:

Partick Thistle?

No it was a English team, have Partick also got a vomit inducing away kit?

That was Bradford City the other day. Few years back Partick had a pink and grey camo number.

I'm fully expecting the kit to look pretty much identical to that. When Puma signed Dortmund they were supposed to be the flagship team and their new kit uses that same template. Only team that Puma ever seem to do anything too different for is Italy nowadays it seems.

That was Bradford City the other day. Few years back Partick had a pink and grey camo number.

I'm fully expecting the kit to look pretty much identical to that. When Puma signed Dortmund they were supposed to be the flagship team and their new kit uses that same template. Only team that Puma ever seem to do anything too different for is Italy nowadays it seems.

Spot on it was Bradford (tu) yeah im not expecting much better than the ops pics for next years kit, we have had our classy kit now back to the usual cheap looking ones. Still going to buy it though :)

Id keep the 5 stars above the badge for away tops and third kits.

For the home kit from now on it should be large rangers crest only with the 5 stars on the back of the neck or down the side like this seasons kit.

I'd prefer the 5 stars hidden like this seasons home, Keep above the crest clear for when we lift the European cup!!

Not great, i love this seasons top its simple but classy, a rarity in footie shirts these days. Theres some awful kits around at the moment, especialy some away kits, i saw one recently cant remember what team but it was pink with black sleeves :anguish:

Or the top Brighton wore against Crystal Palace....