another new kit thread.

marka1979

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I appreciate the retro Rangers tops and the especially plain ones of late but it's time to move forward and modernise. Tbh this seasons top looks terrible amongst the others in the shops, simply because its so basic, plain and cheap looking.

During the days with Adidas and Nike we had really cool modern style kits and they were extremely popular especially with the younger fans. This is the way we should be going again now, lets leave the old style now and get something which makes the kit more modern and appealing to all.

Id keep the 5 stars above the badge for away tops and third kits.

For the home kit from now on it should be large rangers crest only with the 5 stars on the back of the neck or down the side like this seasons kit.

Why? We need the 5 stars back where they belong moreso after the year we've had

I appreciate the retro Rangers tops and the especially plain ones of late but it's time to move forward and modernise. Tbh this seasons top looks terrible amongst the others in the shops, simply because its so basic, plain and cheap looking.

No way! I love this seasons top: it's solid simplicity stands it out from all the other garish and over done tops out there

sometimes Less is More (tu)

If you've read the new seventy2, you'll know exactly why we have 5 stars. We must show it off!
Why? We need the 5 stars back where they belong moreso after the year we've had

Damn straight

the fact people wanted them stripped off us ought to ensure we never remove them ourselves :thumbup:

Not overly impressed but it is just a mock-up if you ask me and the colours won't be so bold. I'm looking forward to seeing the black and red socks more than anything tbh haha

http://sulia.com/channel/soccer/f/68186eec-f89f-437b-927f-2aca1a133727/?source=twitter

Just seen a picture of the new Dortmund shirt, it is the exact same design but yellow with black stripes.

I reckon this will be new shirt

Edit - have been looking through puma 2013/14 kit there and as well as Dortmund. Newcastle, chesterfield, Motherwell and wolves all have the same "template" shirt. I reckon we will get the same

Also this is from the Plymouth argyle website, where the fans got to choose the design of their home shirt

http://www.pafc.co.uk/news/article/the-2013-14-kit-the-options-470777.aspx

These are the 3 main generic designs for puma this season, so we will have variants of these for away and third kits

Remember the mock-ups made a while ago by somebody on here? The away kit was white on top, blue on bottom with a gold stripe separating them. It was pretty much exactly the same design as Motherwell's new away kit.

Motherwell-13-14-puma-away-football-shirt-e(1).jpg

Maybe the guy who said he saw them was right.

http://sulia.com/channel/soccer/f/68186eec-f89f-437b-927f-2aca1a133727/?source=twitter

Just seen a picture of the new Dortmund shirt, it is the exact same design but yellow with black stripes.

I reckon this will be new shirt

Edit - have been looking through puma 2013/14 kit there and as well as Dortmund. Newcastle, chesterfield, Motherwell and wolves all have the same "template" shirt. I reckon we will get the same

Also this is from the Plymouth argyle website, where the fans got to choose the design of their home shirt

http://www.pafc.co.uk/news/article/the-2013-14-kit-the-options-470777.aspx

These are the 3 main generic designs for puma this season, so we will have variants of these for away and third kits

I would be pretty happy if ours was the same as Dortmund but blue/white.

Leave the red to the away or third kit.

I see Newcastle just launched their new away kit for the upcoming season today. They seem to have a quick turnaround, announced and on-sale straight away! http://www.nufcdirect.com/puma-newcastle-united-change-shirt-2013-2014-377325 I think it is safe to say that we will have something similar to the images shown in this thread. Hopefully the badge itself is stitched, which is not like most Puma football tops.