Ally And Lennon

minstral

We all know it won't be a lie. Fuck knows what people working for us think?

I'm talking about Ally McCoist and Walter Smith etc..... I don't think these two have a single clue how the Rangers fans feel in the real world.

Why should we give a fuck anymore when these "Rangers legends" don't seem to be?

We all know Ally and Lennon are friendly outside of work. They've been pictured plenty of times playing golf together.

I agree with you though I don't think it's right he's friendly with him when Lennon and his club tried to kill us off.

I'm talking about Ally McCoist and Walter Smith etc..... I don't think these two have a single clue how the Rangers fans feel in the real world.

Ally wants to be pals with everyone .Love him as a player .Totally frustrates me as a Manager and this nice guy image as a Manager is getting on my tits to be honest.Would love him to have a personal go at someone but it's beyond him .If he plays this wee match with Lemon then that says it all .It would be like sticking two fingers up to the bears .Oh but fuck us .We just saved the club .

Why should we give a fuck anymore when these "Rangers legends" don't seem to be?

They give the impression they care more about their own images and play to the galleries than taking issue with any of our real enemies and haters .Thats why I want change or we just keeping getting a doing in the media every week , every month .Both of them are being played IMO.Dont forget Jig is pals with Mark Guidi .Breaks your heart .

Why would you be friends with someone. who deep down despise you and your club.

I agree about the club and he would never be my choice of golf partner...ever.

Who says him and McCoist have any issues off the pitch? Indeed if they did they wouldn't be playing golf, unless its for some sort of sponsor promotion.

I'm always amazed when people are surprised about cross OF friendships.

So do you think it is okay to be mates with someone who hates our club, and wanted us stripped of titles. Now that is some mate who does that.

Are these guys on holiday playing golf with each other or is this a prearranged charity event?? As usual Jackson is vague on the details and appears to be shit-stirring again.

Hope Ally beats him to death with a one-iron......... two problems solved.