Ally And Lennon

minstral

When it comes to us and them, there should be absolutely no contact or friendships between managers, players, staff or fans.

Fuck every single one of the bastards.

I have managed to get through my 47 years thus far without the need to befriend one or let one in my house. No intentions of changing that.

Good luck getting that put into a contract. :lol:

oh come on ffs. we as a support can't go around dictating how these people run their private lives.

What would you do if your boss told you to stop hanging around with your friend,in your own time, because your customers don't like him?

oh come on ffs. we as a support can't go around dictating how these people run their private lives.

What would you do if your boss told you to stop hanging around with your friend,in your own time, because your customers don't like him?

ian ferguson was asked to move out of glasgow by s.d.m because of the friends he had or leave rangers.

Havnt we all mate but it's just patronising to say that many if not most bears regard RFC as their way of life .Its in the blood for many of us .Its like a family member being shat on ..

I was talking about SCIAF being a Catholic charity and sectarianism in general. I thought that was pretty obvious. I'm not talking about how fans feel about the club.

The only acceptable way that the OF should get together is for a good cause where 'we' can show true leadership. i.e. educating young people about Alcohol abuse, the benefit of sport, raising money to fight cancer etc.. That's it.

No golf matches as mates etc... I just don't get it.

I have celtc supporting mates.. but lennon is a vile individual that hates our club and everything we stand for.. My celtc mates respect our club. So it's fine to have mates from the other side.. but lennon ? Different level imho (tu)

Neil Lennon wouldn't be my first choice mate to hang around with... However... Folk on here are way out of line with some comments.

To think you can get banned for suspecting a Tim of being a Tim on here... And yet you can call our manager every profanity under the sun... as well as McSciaf and sickening jibes like 'the pall bearer.'

Disgusting.

When Shankly said football was more important than life or death... He didn't mean you had to go around spreading hatred and bitterness while you follow the game you profess to love.

Personally I would say that some on here are no more fans of football than warring tribes are fans of machetes.

What Shanks really said;

RODHE: What have you got out of football all these years?

SHANKLY: Everything I've got I owe to football. You only get out of the game what you put into it, Shelley. So I put in all my heart and soul, to the extent that my family suffered.

RODHE: Do you regret that at at all?

SHANKLY: I regret it very much. Somebody said: 'Football's a matter of life and death to you. I said, 'Listen it's more important than that.' And my family's suffered. They've been neglected.

RODHE: How would you do it now, if you had your time again?

SHANKLY : I don't know really. If I had the same thoughts, I'd possibly do the same again.

RODHE : So what are the qualities of a good footballer?

SHANKLY: Ability and dedication to the game. And giving people their money's worth. The players have got an obligation to the public to do that.

RODHE: You sound as if it's more of an entertainment?

SHANKLY: Well, entertainment comes second for me. Entertainment you can laugh at. I don't laugh at football.

WILSON: It's a religion too, isn't it?

SHANKLY: I think so, yes.

WILSON: A way of life.

SHANKLY: That's a good expression, Sir Harold. It is a way of life. And it's so serious that it's unbelievable. And I wonder what all the rest of the world does.

What's wrong with having a non-Rangers supporting mate? It's good for the banter!

Football banter :drugang:

Unless your a Rangers fan, don't talk to me about my team - ever.

Oh and BlackManRedemption ... the SCIAF stuff knocks me sick ... don't care what anyone says.

What Shanks really said;

RODHE: What have you got out of football all these years?

SHANKLY: Everything I've got I owe to football. You only get out of the game what you put into it, Shelley. So I put in all my heart and soul, to the extent that my family suffered.

RODHE: Do you regret that at at all?

SHANKLY: I regret it very much. Somebody said: 'Football's a matter of life and death to you. I said, 'Listen it's more important than that.' And my family's suffered. They've been neglected.

RODHE: How would you do it now, if you had your time again?

SHANKLY : I don't know really. If I had the same thoughts, I'd possibly do the same again.

RODHE : So what are the qualities of a good footballer?

SHANKLY: Ability and dedication to the game. And giving people their money's worth. The players have got an obligation to the public to do that.

RODHE: You sound as if it's more of an entertainment?

SHANKLY: Well, entertainment comes second for me. Entertainment you can laugh at. I don't laugh at football.

WILSON: It's a religion too, isn't it?

SHANKLY: I think so, yes.

WILSON: A way of life.

SHANKLY: That's a good expression, Sir Harold. It is a way of life. And it's so serious that it's unbelievable. And I wonder what all the rest of the world does.

Well done...

You're a very good copy-and-paster and no mistake. :clap:

Cant beleive ally would even want to be in his company for 5 minutes never mind play a game of golf with him after all the shit that ginger fuck has said about our club, what the fucks that all about, really cant get my head around this at all. Why would anyone want to be seen with that rat lennon i dont know.

Maybe we should start vetting all of Ally's friends to make sure they have no links to people we disapprove of

it's fkin lennon we're talking about here,not some guy down the street fae Ally.