Ally And Lennon

minstral

Football banter :drugang:

Unless your a Rangers fan, don't talk to me about my team - ever.

Oh and BlackManRedemption ... the SCIAF stuff knocks me sick ... don't care what anyone says.

Why? Because its a 'Catholic' Charity? Surely as a good Protestant (and we know how much that means to many on here) then surely the Christian thing to do from McCoists point of view is use his position to help those less fortunate than himself regardless of which sky fairies they believe in?

He's probably carryin popcorn teeths clubs to boot, lennons caddy fur fucks sake, what next ? Drinks at the 19th with mcguiness and adams ! :sherlock:
Apparently Lennon has convinced him to donate a weeks wages to his local St. Vincent de Paul Society :sherlock:

Why? Because its a 'Catholic' Charity? Surely as a good Protestant (and we know how much that means to many on here) then surely the Christian thing to do from McCoists point of view is use his position to help those less fortunate than himself regardless of which sky fairies they believe in?

Loads of reasons ;

1- Charity starts at home

2- It's a Catholic charity, he's not Catholic

3- There's plenty of other good charities including Protestant and local ones

4- He's allowing himself to be used as a pawn by Catholics

5- It involves him doing joint campaigns with Lennon

Loads of reasons ;

1- Charity starts at home

2- It's a Catholic charity, he's not Catholic

3- There's plenty of other good charities including Protestant and local ones

4- He's allowing himself to be used as a pawn by Catholics

5- It involves him doing joint campaigns with Lennon

1. Someone better tell the Ranger Charity Foundation to stop cunting about giving money to Africa then.

2. It is also a Christian Charity, He is a Christian.

3. And there are plenty of those Charities McCoist gives his time to support also

4. A pawn by Catholics? You're going to have to elaborate on that one

5. As does his employment as Rangers manager.

1. Someone better tell the Ranger Charity Foundation to stop cunting about giving money to Africa then.

2. It is also a Christian Charity, He is a Christian.

3. And there are plenty of those Charities McCoist gives his time to support also

4. A pawn by Catholics? You're going to have to elaborate on that one

5. As does his employment as Rangers manager.

1- That annoys me too

2- Catholic's aren't Christians

3- Name them

4- It's obvious

5- That annoys me too

1- That annoys me too

2- Catholic's aren't Christians

3- Name them

4- It's obvious

5- That annoys me too

1. You're an angry wee man

2. Emm..yes they are. Believe in the exact same set of sky fairies that Protestants believe in. Big guy, white hair, beard sandals, all powerful, the baby cheeses, Same shit, different guy in a dress,

3. ABF, Erskine, Poppy Appeal to name but three

4. No its not. How is he bing used as a 'pawn'?

5. Kinda what happens when you are manager of one of the two teams the vast majority of the country supports.

1. You're an angry wee man

2. Emm..yes they are. Believe in the exact same set of sky fairies that Protestants believe in. Big guy, white hair, beard sandals, all powerful, the baby cheeses, Same shit, different guy in a dress,

3. ABF, Erskine, Poppy Appeal to name but three

4. No its not. How is he bing used as a 'pawn'?

5. Kinda what happens when you are manager of one of the two teams the vast majority of the country supports.

1- Not angry, just believe charity starts at home.

2- No, no they aren't. Take most semi-detailed application forms etc and you will have under religion Christian and Catholic both seperate.

3- Erskine and Poppy Appeal is through employment from the club - the same excuse you used regarding meetings with Lennon in my point 5 initially

4- Do you really want me to explain this?

6- Yes, I know.

1- Not angry, just believe charity starts at home.

2- No, no they aren't. Take most semi-detailed application forms etc and you will have under religion Christian and Catholic both seperate.

3- Erskine and Poppy Appeal is through employment from the club - the same excuse you used regarding meetings with Lennon in my point 5 initially

4- Do you really want me to explain this?

6- Yes, I know.

1. Great, Charity begins at home, you've still to explain why McCoist shouldn't use his undoubtedly high profile to help others? Simply because they aren't 'at home'? Would you be ok if it was a Catholic Charity solely devoted to domestic issues?

2. Roman Catholics believe that their Church was founded by Jeebus H. Christ himself. So by my reckoning that would make them CHRISTians.

3. So McCoist ONLY supports the poppy appeal because of his job? Bullshit.

4. I've only asked three times now.

6. (5) So you are annoyed that we are the biggest club in the Country? Would you prefer we were the size of East fife so we didn't need to do such campaigns?

Who were these friends?

We they celtic players?

you never saw him mix with them ceptic mob drank in hamilton not glasgow gers players played together and drank together where have you been

I think people need to realise that it's ok to separate your life from football every now and then.

I think people need to realise it's Neil Lennon. Speaks volumes about the man who wants to be everyones friend we have as a manager.

Pretty people like Ally always surround themselves with Mingers, makes them look better and they do a service for the care in the community folk. My best pal was like that, always went around with Mingers hehe

you never saw him mix with them ceptic mob drank in hamilton not glasgow gers players played together and drank together where have you been

So who was he asked to move away from for the sake of his career?

And why? And can it be put on par with two rival managers going for a game of golf?, which has not eve been confirmed AFAIK and could quite possibly be a charity thing.

1. Great, Charity begins at home, you've still to explain why McCoist shouldn't use his undoubtedly high profile to help others? Simply because they aren't 'at home'? Would you be ok if it was a Catholic Charity solely devoted to domestic issues?

2. Roman Catholics believe that their Church was founded by Jeebus H. Christ himself. So by my reckoning that would make them CHRISTians.

3. So McCoist ONLY supports the poppy appeal because of his job? Bullshit.

4. I've only asked three times now.

6. (5) So you are annoyed that we are the biggest club in the Country? Would you prefer we were the size of East fife so we didn't need to do such campaigns?

1- He shouldn't, no, because his time could be put to better use supporting a local charity in his own time if that's what he wants to do. Not a Catholic one that means you have to spend more time with Lennon.

2- They still aren't labelled Christians though. No matter how many times I have to tell you. Reminds me of what you said to me yesterday about opinion not mattering when it comes to the eyes of the law/legal/whatever.

3- Your being a hypocrite now - so it's OK for you to use as job as an excuse for 2 of these examples - yet I can't?

4- It's obvious as they have seen the chance to get the cheeky chappy who can't say no and wants to be everyones pal and build bridges, on board.

He's being used a pawn. Gotta hand it to SCIAF - masterstroke.

5- Your an absolute nut job, how you can equate that I'm annoyed we're the biggest club in the country sounds desperate and tells me you have no answer to me using your own rhetoric on you.