Don't be slow to say We Are The People

Can't stand that show. It's just a bunch of Tims calling in to complain about Rangers. For example, 'Hi, I'm Declan from Glasgow, Celtic fan, just calling in to talk about Rangers, blah, blah, blah" - For 2 hours a night. Fuck listening to it.

Can't stand that show. It's just a bunch of Tims calling in to complain about Rangers for 90mins. For example, 'Hi, I'm Declan from Glasgow, Celtic fan, just calling in to talk about Rangers, blah, blah, blah" - For 2 hours a night. Fuck listening to it.

TMB same with the comments section of newspapers...... >90% of people posting on Rangers stories are obsessed bheasts.

TMB same with the comments section of newspapers...... >90% of people posting on Rangers stories are obsessed bheasts.

Spot on. Just been reading a story about Mather and somebody posted a link to this cretin.

http://profile.thescottishsun.co.uk/profiles/Thetaxmancometh/

All his comments are about the Gers, Sad, bitter, obsessed fuckwits, the lot of them!

The tims are pathetic. "Theyre tryin tae say theyre superior" Does Hail Hail not mean the same thing? Every football club in the world claims to be superior. I suppose "Simply the Best" is bigoted as well.

WE ARRRRRAAA PEOPLE!!!!!!

Tell 'em it's biblical, as we truly are the People. That'll really fuck them up!

So what do the atheists among our support say?

I support Rangers FC, not a religion. Not any religion.

But true, if it annoys, sometimes it's better not to restrict yourself when trying to wind up a brainwashed believer, not that they are truly religious in the main.

The tims are pathetic. "Theyre tryin tae say theyre superior" Does Hail Hail not mean the same thing? Every football club in the world claims to be superior. I suppose "Simply the Best" is bigoted as well.

WE ARRRRRAAA PEOPLE!!!!!!

Does it not come from the Knights of St Columba ( bigoted organisation ) much the same as "Grand" is delivered from Grand Knights ? Catholic only organisation but not bigoted in the least, no no no !!. Fucking peasants the lot of them.

Spot on. Just been reading a story about Mather and somebody posted a link to this cretin.

http://profile.thesc...hetaxmancometh/

All his comments are about the Gers, Sad, bitter, obsessed fuckwits, the lot of them!

You could give it, more to be pitied than scorned, obviously a rage born out of too many visits to the local priest. But the real answer is ignore these cunts.

So what do the atheists among our support say?

I support Rangers FC, not a religion. Not any religion.

But true, if it annoys, sometimes it's better not to restrict yourself when trying to wind up a brainwashed believer, not that they are truly religious in the main.

If some wee beady starts giving you pish and they are coming across all pious and shit, give them laldy. As you say, many are not really religious, the closest a lot of them come to a personal religious experience is with their Priest . Allegedly.

Cant be bothered with that show and DJ hardly defends us. Celtic talkshow more like. Switch it off unless its the day after a helicopter sunday

If we ever have a Helicopter Sunday again, I will do my usual and buy every shity rag in the paper shop Monday morning.. might have to draw the line at the daily rhebel.