Don't be slow to say We Are The People

You could give it, more to be pitied than scorned, obviously a rage born out of too many visits to the local priest. But the real answer is ignore these cunts.

Pitied indeed. Most of them even have usernames directly inspired by the Gers.

I actually felt embarrassed posting the link after I had done it!

Ive always said "We are The People" whenever or wherever ive met a fellow football fan..regardless of their alligence or persuasion... Ive also enjoyed finishing a text to a fellow BEAR.with a good old...NPPOHW..And waiting for them to either ask ir indeed work it out for themselves.. So to All i bid you a cheerio..WATP...To ALL FELLOW BEARS..ONWARDS&UPWARDS..NPPOHW..

Can't stand that show. It's just a bunch of Tims calling in to complain about Rangers. For example, 'Hi, I'm Declan from Glasgow, Celtic fan, just calling in to talk about Rangers, blah, blah, blah" - For 2 hours a night. Fuck listening to it.

Hello TMB. I'm sure you already know, you can always relax and listen to Rangers Chat..................

Phone ins generally are really poor quality. 90% of people come on either talk utter drivel or are so thick they cant articulate the point they are trying to make effectively.

On to the point of the post - If we are the people, then we are the people. Theres fuck all us or anybody else can do about it, so we will all just have to live with the fact that we are, in fact, the people.

Phone ins generally are really poor quality. 90% of people come on either talk utter drivel or are so thick they cant articulate the point they are trying to make effectively.

On to the point of the post - If we are the people, then we are the people. Theres fuck all us or anybody else can do about it, so we will all just have to live with the fact that we are, in fact, the people.

On the phone-ins Cushy your correct for most. But I enjoy the Rangers Chat hour because its put out by Bears for Bears to talk about the Rangers and any Bear can contribute. Would be good if you called in, stated your views on any topic Rangers and helped raise the standard.

Agree totally on We Are The People part of your post.

A scum supporter was on it yesterday and he was allowed to rattle his gums about us in manchester and how manchester had never seen such devastation since ww2. The cunts on the show let him finish his rant but bears wouldn't have been given that opportunity.

The caller also had selective memory loss as he forgot the devastation in 1996 when the pira scum bombed the place. pira and their club, forever entwined but both are nothing but republican scum.

On the phone-ins Cushy your correct for most. But I enjoy the Rangers Chat hour because its put out by Bears for Bears to talk about the Rangers and any Bear can contribute. Would be good if you called in, stated your views on any topic Rangers and helped raise the standard.

I have not listened to the Rangers chat. I will make a point of doing so. Cheers.

I knew there was a reason I liked you...BOTD ;) lol Very true though, it is great to finally have a show where every Bear gets to have their say :)