Ticketus v Craig Whyte

jcb

he's going to get away with it, bankrupt vital security by fucking off to the bahamas with all the wages, yet he was allowed to get his hands on this club?, sir David "I'll sell to the right guy to take the club forward" murray sells it to him, the fact this wee prick still had his hands on companys while banned and is still shooting his mouth off and nothing has been done about it

that tells me all I need to know

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he's going to get away with it, bankrupt vital security by fucking off to the bahamas with all the wages, yet he was allowed to get his hands on this club?, sir David "I'll sell to the right guy to take the club forward" murray sells it to him, the fact this wee prick still had his hands on companys while banned and is still shooting his mouth off and nothing has been done about it

that tells me all I need to know

But SDM was duped.

Despite all his contacts in the buisness world, all the resources at his disposal, the advice of the Board members who had evidence of CWs buisness record, even the recomendations of his loyal lacky MB to reject the offer didn't alert him. (Kudos to MB for refusing to keep this info from the others on the board, which led to the breakdown of his friendship with SDM).

But SDM was duped.

I don't buy that one bit, that cunt knew far to well what that boss eye cunt was like just so he could get rid of that tax bill and pass it onto another cunt, it's not the first, second or third time that prick took a back seat when things where going wrong

I don't buy that one bit, that cunt knew far to well what that boss eye cunt was like just so he could get rid of that tax bill and pass it onto another cunt, it's not the first, second or third time that prick took a back seat when things where going wrong

I think it is called sarcasm mate.

He's not going to end up in jail, why do you think the case is in British Virgin Islands? Not exactly hard for him to bugger off if it doesn't go his way

As it's a civil case, even if it doesn't go his way there's no prospect of him being jailed.

Whyte did pay SDM's bank debt, he had no money but he did pay the bank

With people like Craig Whyte, the devil is always in the detail,so when he said he used his own money to buy the club he was telling the truth. He handed over the £1 as required.

As you say the money from Ticketus was to pay off LBG.

What are the possible outcomes or punishments?

Financial remedies. He's involved in various cases, the winding up order then outcome would just be that, the company would be wound up. They ticketus civil action they're looking to recover £20m from him. There is however apparently an ongoing criminal investigation and if there is evidence that his actions amount to criminal offences then a case may be brought against him and then of convicted would face the prospect of your usual criminal sanctions, fines, community payback, or custodial sentence.

I worry that Whyte will walk away without any punishment, he's a slippery wee scrotum.

I worry about this too. All of his dodgy shit so far has been about civil stuff that you usually wouldn't get jailed for.

Fortunately he seems to be verging on contempt of court for quite a number of these now, and he will be jailed for that.

• 2 weeks later...

Just how many cases is he actually being pursed in? I know of the following:

Ticketus

The mortgage company

The investigation into the fraudulent take over of the club.

His wife was supposedly after a divorce

Something to do with 3m from a pension fund

Anybody have any knowledge of any others? The one we haven't heard much of since it was announced about the time he took over is the divorce. I bet his wife must know some really damaging things about that rat and his old man and if there's no cash left then she might just have to do some 'tell all's' to raise some cash. Hell hath no fury and so on.

Just how many cases is he actually being pursed in? I know of the following:

Ticketus

The mortgage company --- civil case

The investigation into the fraudulent take over of the club

His wife was supposedly after a divorce--- civil case

Something to do with 3m from a pension fund

Forensic accounting cases tend to be long drawn out procedures. I suspect the old bill and the prosecutors will want an air-tight case before actually charging him.

My own preference is that he gets hit by a bus.

What are the possible outcomes or punishments?

It's a bankruptcy hearing, so the outcomes are much the same as for HMRC vs Rangers (oldco) or the Lithuanian Financial Regulator vs Ukio Bankas. The company will either be declared bankrupt and liquidators / administrators / receivers appointed, or it won't.

It will be declared bankrupt, and most likely liquidators will be appointed rather than one of the other two. Then the liquidators will decide what, if anything, they want to do about Craig Whyte. There won't be any assets worth taking, and as Craig Whyte has plenty of experience of dealing with liquidators. He's got at least three of the on the go at the moment - Prichard Stockbrokers, Worthington Group and Rangers.

fuck the jail, cunt will get out in a couple of years, guy deserves instant death from gold blend

In this case I think Community Service might actually be a better punishment. If he was made to pick up litter somewhere in Scotland for a couple of weeks that would be much more like hell than some time in a prison.