Champions League Final

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dortmund have good young players like Leitner and Bittencourt coming through. I think they'll be ok.

Really want to see more of Leitner. The kid played the greatest pass I have ever seen in my life in a league game last season.

Hopefully but I can't see it myself. That'll be Gotze and Lewandowski off in the summer, going to take a lot to replace them.

Klopp has already said that he will have them playing a different game next season to compensate.

About the diving, there wasn't any. Ribery may have went down easy a couple of times, I don't know what happened when the ball hit him in the chest at the start but was clearly not a dive. Either Reus or Gundogan 'dived' as well at one point I remember and surely the worst incident of the match was the deliberate stamp from Lewandowski. Selective picking on normal target Ribery and not super striker Lewandowski.

Could not have wished for a more fitting goal, Robben late on to win it. Was just perfect.

About the diving, there wasn't any. Ribery may have went down easy a couple of times, I don't know what happened when the ball hit him in the chest at the start but was clearly not a dive. Either Reus or Gundogan 'dived' as well at one point I remember and surely the worst incident of the match was the deliberate stamp from Lewandowski. Selective picking on normal target Ribery and not super striker Lewandowski.

Could not have wished for a more fitting goal, Robben late on to win it. Was just perfect.

In the same breath, you're forgetting Ribery's flying elbow smash.

Robben didn't deserve to score the winner, he'd been gash the ninety minutes.