Cammy Bell signing finally confirmed

To my understanding he cannot play as a trialist- we can't register any player over 18 until September 1st.

Welcome to Rangers Cammy.

Pretty sure we can play trialists before september 1st, whatever age they are.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Said it for few yrs mnow, he is and was , even when shagger was here, the best shot stopper in schotland. Needs to work on his cross balls, but apart from that, another keeper in the fine rangers tradition.

If rangers offer you a contract....... Fuck only wish i would have signed. Biggest regret of my life.

Good luck cammy, am sure you will do us proud. Welcome to the most successful club in the world

To my understanding he cannot play as a trialist- we can't register any player over 18 until September 1st.

Welcome to Rangers Cammy.

Says in the articles he can play 3 times and 1 Ramsdens Cup game as a trialist? Have they got it wrong?

We can play trialists before 1st September.

Only stipulation is we can only play each player 3 times in the league and once in the challenge cup first round, and we can only play two trialists per match.

Luckily we will only have 3 league matches before 1st September.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/leaguedivision3/4905314/Ban-that-got-away.html

Score for fun up here

On a serious note I hope we can still afford him if some of our 'supporters' calls to withhold ST funds is heeded

All it needs is for the rst guys to renew and then we have no problem as the thousand upon thousand that they have as members will sell out 40k in books.