Season Ticket Renewals ?

After Charles Green having deprated Ibrox and us being promoted in to the 2nd Division how does everyone on here feel about about season ticket renewals ?

Are you happy to part with the cash to take up your seat for next season or are you not prepared to pay for the same dross that was given to us for most of last season ?

I have not had a season ticket at Ibrox since 2009, however I am thinking about applying for one now, I want to be part of stage 2 so I can appreciate the good times knowing ive been there through the bad!

Thoughts ? whos renewing ? :gerbad:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who, in their right fuckin mind is going to give that shower of useless .selfish,deceitful ,conniving bastards their hard earned cash .ive been a season ticket holder for 40 years as well as a shareholder, but no more. I'll pick and choose from now on in.

Who, in their right fuckin mind is going to give that shower of useless .selfish,deceitful ,conniving bastards their hard earned cash .ive been a season ticket holder for 40 years as well as a shareholder, but no more. I'll pick and choose from now on in.

Ill be buying

I always buy them 33 years on the trot it will be.

I dont watch us because we are good or bad

I don watch us because of who the chairman is or whether he likes a drink or posts on football forums.

I watch because its Rangers................

After Charles Green having deprated Ibrox and us being promoted in to the 2nd Division how does everyone on here feel about about season ticket renewals ?

Are you happy to part with the cash to take up your seat for next season or are you not prepared to pay for the same dross that was given to us for most of last season ?

I have not had a season ticket at Ibrox since 2009, however I am thinking about applying for one now, I want to be part of stage 2 so I can appreciate the good times knowing ive been there through the bad!

Thoughts ? whos renewing ? :gerbad:

Aye Mate, come and stand with the Red, White and Blue Legion, in the battle to regain what is rightfully ours, you know you owe it to yourself...

Nope, No way im i renewing. Until Ally starts to show signs of ambition i wont be back which kills me to say after all of us it's always been me that has stuck up for Ally this season and his style of football. Big Daly signing has put me over the edge...High ball next season to a 30 year old...i can do without.

Erm well you will be giving that shower of "conning bastards" money by your own logic...

If you want to start going down the road of prejudging everyone and everything to the detriment of the club that's your choice.....I am sick to death of all the shite myself but as always I'm not going to form opinions about anything until I know the facts and not just the certain spin or drip feed of info via rags and obsessed morons on twitter.....

I am a rangers supporter...not a CEO or owner supporter and I will be renewing as I have always done....the standard of our play and progress under ally plays more on my mind than any business shit because the reality is no matter who is involved can you ever fully trust any owner/consortium...

If people refuse to buy tickets the unfortunate thing is its the club they are damaging not the ones garnishing a salary....some have suggested fan backing is even more crucial this summer than last and I would tend to agree. It needs sorted out and quick but as I say, withholding ticket money does not damage anyone but the club!

Jon Daly? Anthony Stokes? Robbie Keane? John O'Shea? Shane Long? James McCarthy? Aiden McGeady? Darren O'Dea? Sean St Ledger?

Why because they are Irish(ish)? I would be delighted if we signed McCarthy...cracking player!

If we sign Miller then I wont renew.

We have signed all sorts of numpties in the past and we have all gone to Ibrox to watch the team. Jeffers, Rothen, Ortiz, Beattie, Maniero, Mladenovic, Capucho, Eggen, Gayle, to name a few. Miller was never a football dud.

It doesn't take much for you to find a reason not to renew.

The Scottish guy that turned his back on Scotland? Get tae...

Scotland fucked him about at youth level and he chose to represent Ireland...so fuck...you a big tartan army man like? Fact is he is a cracking player and if we signed him if be happy.....none of the other shit you are alluding to should come into it if the player is good enough to transcend that....I.e if messi played for us but wanted to bless himself before games I think the majority would learn to live with it....

If we all had that attitude we wouldn't have a club at all.

Scotland fucked him about at youth level and he chose to represent Ireland...so fuck...you a big tartan army man like? Fact is he is a cracking player and if we signed him if be happy.....none of the other shit you are alluding to should come into it if the player is good enough to transcend that....I.e if messi played for us but wanted to bless himself before games I think the majority would learn to live with it....

I remember Amato blessing himself as he came on (not a in a "showy" way) and he was a bit of a cult figure.

Nah mate but any loving in with taigs im not apart of!!

If messi this if messi that!