Season Ticket Renewals ?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe those people who are so easily conned into thinking they should not renew their ST.

If you bought one last season when we hardly had a team and sat through what was at times some terrible football why on earth would you then listen to some daily rebel article telling you that because we have a tempestuous boardroom it's a reason not to support the club.

Buy your ST.

Rangers, We don't do walking away !

Who, in their right fuckin mind is going to give that shower of useless .selfish,deceitful ,conniving bastards their hard earned cash .ive been a season ticket holder for 40 years as well as a shareholder, but no more. I'll pick and choose from now on in.

Your giving the money to Rangers.

GERS FANS THREATEN TO WALK AWAY

Many Rangers fans are now threatening to boycott the crisis hit club and walk away amid boardroom chaos which is tearing the club apart.

It seems many are unhappy the club is not being run by Rangers men.

Paul Murray said today............

That's. What threads like this generate

going by this it looks like some have given in to the internet bams who would see us dead.

Ill only support the team if they are pure good so a will.... :moon:

It would seem a few were not around in the early 80s...

Who said the journey would be easy.....because it wont be....

But it will be a hell of a lot easier if the fans stick with it.... (tu)

I have to say if easdales get on to the board I wont renew its simple, don't want gangsters help running our club it bad PR, who in their right mind would want to do business and sponsor our club with people like that on our board. All self interest nothing to do with being Rangers men

Rangers men like Murray? Like all the ones who ran away and the ones who didn't put a penny into the club when we needed it. Aye, don't bother with a season ticket, you'll just be like the rest of the snakes who made excuses and ran.

They could put 11 micks (okay, maybe a slight exageration) on the pitch and it would still be my club. If they wear the jersey and do the stuff who gives a fuck

Should be ashamed of yourselves. I always reckon people just make excuses to justify themselves. If you don't want to support Rangers, fine. Fuck off and support the filth, you'd fit in fine with them.

I have to say if easdales get on to the board I wont renew its simple, don't want gangsters help running our club it bad PR, who in their right mind would want to do business and sponsor our club with people like that on our board. All self interest nothing to do with being Rangers men

quite what that has to do with supporting the players on the pitch Ive no idea.

We could never support a team that had bad PR...... FEK

Gangsters???? Is that just hyperbole on your part or do you actually have any proof?

I'm not happy about the boardroom people but then I can hardly remember a time when I have ever been really happy with all the directors. In fact, I can say I've never been entirely happy with any old board. However, one director can't run the whole club at this point and the Easdales don't have enough money to buy the whole club. I'll attend the EGM and ask questions.

None of this will prevent me from renewing my 3 STs as that serves no useful purpose and would in fact be detrimental to the Club.

To use the boardroom squabbles as a reason not to renew is rather pathetic.

Having watched the team through the 70s 80s 90s 2000s I pretty much had no idea who was on the board.

Nor did I care.

At times we were pash I cared about that, at times we were great and I rejoiced in that.

But never in a million years would I give up watching the team.

What would I say to the old man or my Grandfather or my kids.

Sorry Im aff to the shops this Saturday as we have a bad man in charge ....fek... listen to yourselves

If we all had that attitude we wouldn't have a club at all.

We may not have a licence to play at all if the investigation goes against us,hence the reason st renewals are not being sent out I think.this is the fuckin state these bastards have the club in .

We may not have a licence to play at all if the investigation goes against us,hence the reason st renewals are not being sent out I think.this is the fuckin state these bastards have the club in .

Thought it was more to do with the league reconstruction myself as it hasn't been finalized and voted through yet.

IF the investigation goes against us? IF..just like the other IFFING investigations didn't ! Why would it not go in our favour ?

Ill be buying

I always buy them 33 years on the trot it will be.

I dont watch us because we are good or bad

I don watch us because of who the chairman is or whether he likes a drink or posts on football forums.

I watch because its Rangers................

this (tu)

I'm starting to come round to the idea it would be for the best if we did lose some so called fans because all your hysteria, judgmental attitudes and extreme views are just damaging the club....

If someone chooses not to renew because they don't have the money, work commitments, not enjoying it, unhappy with how things are progressing under ally fair enough I 100% understand but this bitching and moaning about not renewing if kenny miller signs or if alleged "gangsters" (quite embarrassing some are peddling this line) get on the board is just pathetic and actually pointless....

No matter who the owner is "starving them out" as some have suggested just won't happen, what will happen is the likes of Wallace, Macleod etc will be sold, prices will go up and the quality will drop even lower....we need unity here and we need clarity. I think we need some sort of collaboration between associations and get elected fans on the board....choosing not to renew under these circumstances is a wasted gesture.

The reality is no one knows the full story....the media and those with their own agenda will have you believe whatever suits them but no matter what is going on in the boardroom we are rangers supporters not business critics.....

We owe a duty to the Rangers support, in years to come many will look back on this time and think I was there for my Club, others will think I did what I could for my Club. Others will hang their head in shame as they listend to the dissenters, naysayers and the unhappy. Why are we peddling this line. I can understand if you can't afford a ST, If you don't want a ST. If you just hate Rangers you don't need a ST, but your on the wrong site. I would have to question the motives of people trying to persuade other Fans not to buy. So should YOU!!!

Scotland fucked him about at youth level and he chose to represent Ireland...so fuck...you a big tartan army man like? Fact is he is a cracking player and if we signed him if be happy.....none of the other shit you are alluding to should come into it if the player is good enough to transcend that....I.e if messi played for us but wanted to bless himself before games I think the majority would learn to live with it....

Don't wear that one at all he was only 16 when he chose to turn his back on us.

We didn't have time to mess him around.

I have no time for all this FTP stuff but despise turncoats like McCarthy and McGeady just as I despise terrorist sympathisers like Stokes.

Any other ROI player I have no problem with whatsoever unless they fall into the categories above.