Season Ticket Renewals ?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really would like to think that by refusing to renew it would suddenly make us sign only young up and coming players, play free flowing attacking football and score 100s of goals.

But in reality all it would mean is that our club could disappear forever and we would have nobody to blame but ourselves. I doubt I could live with that so will most likely renew barring some utterly game changing new revelation.

Gangsters???? Is that just hyperbole on your part or do you actually have any proof?

I'm not happy about the boardroom people but then I can hardly remember a time when I have ever been really happy with all the directors. In fact, I can say I've never been entirely happy with any old board. However, one director can't run the whole club at this point and the Easdales don't have enough money to buy the whole club. I'll attend the EGM and ask questions.

None of this will prevent me from renewing my 3 STs as that serves no useful purpose and would in fact be detrimental to the Club.

To use the boardroom squabbles as a reason not to renew is rather pathetic.

Who are you to criticise my view and question my reason as to why I should and shouldn't renew a ST. There is a large amount of supporters like myself that are rather pissed off with all the going ons at board level its to an extent that its damaging the club and making us out to be a laugh stock. Who knows we may not have licence to play in the league next year this is how fucked up things are at my club. I am very uncertain as to the future of our club but to have a board member with a how should we say an unsavoury background possibly holding 13/14% of the shares at Rangers to me is very concerning indeed.

Who are you to criticise my view and question my reason as to why I should and shouldn't renew a ST. There is a large amount of supporters like myself that are rather pissed off with all the going ons at board level its to an extent that its damaging the club and making us out to be a laugh stock. Who knows we may not have licence to play in the league next year this is how fucked up things are at my club. I am very uncertain as to the future of our club but to have a board member with a how should we say an unsavoury background possibly holding 13/14% of the shares at Rangers to me is very concerning indeed.

I am a loyal Rangers fan that's who I am. You are so pissed off and worried about the future of the Club that the prospect of one guy joining the board has you threatening to drop your season ticket. The lack of finance for the Club's survival is apparently of no concern to you. I suggest you take care about calling anyone a gangster unless you have proof.

Reading this I'm actually glad some of you guys aren't renewing as you have no idea what being a loyal fan is all about.

It's taking the bad with the good it's standing together through the horrible times because guaranteed we WILL get through it and come out far stronger.

I'd rather be sat in Ibrox with 50k fellow bears who have the same passion for the team I have!!

WE DON'T DO WALKING AWAY(unless we've read a story in the press we don't like)

I have to say if easdales get on to the board I wont renew its simple, don't want gangsters help running our club it bad PR, who in their right mind would want to do business and sponsor our club with people like that on our board. All self interest nothing to do with being Rangers men

unless you have proof that these 2 guys are gangsters as you say then your post will be removed. We don't need or want Internet speculation

Reading this I'm actually glad some of you guys aren't renewing as you have no idea what being a loyal fan is all about.

It's taking the bad with the good it's standing together through the horrible times because guaranteed we WILL get through it and come out far stronger.

I'd rather be sat in Ibrox with 50k fellow bears who have the same passion for the team I have!!

WE DON'T DO WALKING AWAY(unless we've read a story in the press we don't like)

Or sign/try to sign a player they don't agree with, take board issues as a personal affront, play one up front, have every man back for corners.

It looks like any excuse for walking away to me, for the record I don't agree with every signing, the board issues are farcical, McCoists tactics are somewhat baffling on occaision.

Are any of these really valid reasons to walk away from the team that needs support? not in my book.

unless you have proof that these 2 guys are gangsters as you say then your post will be removed. We don't need or want Internet speculation

its a term that is used often in the area we live, however if this is not appropriate on this forum I have no issue with removing the word Gangsters.